Use data of Wheel-Size.com at your website. Some product and company names mentioned on this site may be trademarks of their respective owners. Second generation units became available October 24, 1990, now using a 200 hp (149 kW) SOHC (C32A) engine mated to either a standard 5-speed manual or an optional 4-speed automatic. I wish the stock engine had a little more power, but I'm quite happy with the overall performance and definitely the comfort. Reproduction of part or all of the contents of this web-site in any form is prohibited and may not be recopied and shared with a third party.

Privacy Policy, Cookies Policy and Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer. matters or any part of this site is strictly prohibited. gasoline (petrol) engine with displacement: 2675 cm3 / 163.6 cui, advertised power: 119 kW / 160 hp / 162 PS ( SAE net ), torque: 220 Nm / 162 lb-ft, more data: characteristic dimensions: outside length: 4775 mm / 188 in, width: 1745 mm / 68.7 in, wheelbase: 2705 mm / 106.5 in, reference weights: base curb weight: 1424 kg / 3139 lbs, accelerations: 0- 60 mph 8.4© s; 0- 100 km/h 9© s (simulation ©automobile-catalog.com); 1/4 mile drag time (402 m) 16.6© s (simulation ©automobile-catalog.com). The segment the Legend originally filled was now being served by the Acura Vigor which allowed the Legend to position itself more towards the rear drive Lexus LS and the Infiniti Q45 sedans. Heads up! s.parentNode.insertBefore(gcse, s); fuel consumption and mileage: 20 mpg (U.S.), 11.8 l/100km, 24 mpg (imp. (Spring 2003) Upgraded turbo, added intercooler, and larger fuel injectors produced higher numbers. 5) Market Competition, 1989 Acura Legend Coupe automatic (aut. [6], The Legend was a very successful vehicle to launch Acura as a separate division, and combined with sales of the Integra this resulted in Acura outselling longtime luxury marques BMW and Mercedes-Benz as well as Toyota's new luxury division Lexus. My 1989 Acura Legend L Coupe. Driver's seat motor noisier over time, but still works. 215/40/18 Dunlop FM901 tires. Coupe FWD. Check other production years of this submodel: View all Acura Legend 1gen (import) versions & production years. 4) Standard and Alternative Wheel and Tire Sizes, 1989 Acura Legend Coupe L automatic (aut. Wish they had put an overdrive 5th gear for long distance/high-speed travels... otherwise high-way driving is smooth. 1989 Acura Legend 1st-gen. Coupeall versions specifications and performance data, Acura catalogue   ---->>   1986-1990 Acura Legend 1st generation (import) catalogue   ---->>. He is a wizard with Acuras. The TL is less dependable because it is produced at the Honda plant in Marysville, Ohio, I couldn't be paid to own one. We strive to help you get the information you need about PCD, offset, rims and all other wheel and tire data that you need for your vehicle. later, and better sound system, I feel the earlier ones had much less mechanical problems (drivetrain issues).

1989 Acura Legend LS 2.7 V6 from North America. Glove box door cheaply hinged - one side broke after less than 100K, whereas the one on my '77 Accord still works great. I would highly recommend a well cared low mileage Legend though. It was the top of line model, black with tan leather interior. Under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, the content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic I much preferred our new Legends at the time, more than our later new Acuras TL-RL. matters or any part of this site is strictly prohibited. / 19.4 mpg (U.S.) / 8.3 km/l, more data. Except as expressly authorized by automobile-catalog.com, you agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, perform, display, license, reverse engineer or create derivative works based on the Site or any Content available through the Site. Early trouble with oxygen sensors - have been replaced. The Legend was the first production Honda vehicle to offer a V6 engine. The leather seats were firm and supportive, even if the lumbar support was adjustable for the driver only.

with the side projection of Your car / VIN Check, detailed car history by VIN, Photo of the moment:1953 Opel Olympia Rekord Coach (Photo: © GM Corp. CC-BY 3.0), Quick access to automobile-catalog website -- type in a browser: a-c.liand you will be redirected I have just had the recommended service by the dealer. proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights.

The tooling and intellectual property rights of the second generation Legend were licensed to Daewoo Motors of South Korea, where a clone of the Legend sedan, called the Daewoo Arcadia, was produced from 1994 to 1999. I have put this car to the test many times going at speeds above 120 mph. The coupe was driven by a 2.7-liter V6 powerplant developing 161hp. 5) Horsepower/Torque Curve, 1989 Acura Legend Coupe LS (man. The coupe had an automatic climate control that was very easy to use. 4) Horsepower/Torque Curve, 1989 Acura Legend Coupe L automatic (aut. I wish there was a control for the antenna, so you could choose to leave it down if you're not using the radio, but still want to listen to music. [5] The LS version of the sedan lost the option for a manual transmission and was only available with an automatic transmission from then on. harvnb error: no target: CITEREFDawson2004 (, Transverse front-engine, front-wheel drive, Longitudinal front-engine, front-wheel drive, http://www.hondanews.com/channels/acura-automobiles/archive/1989/releases/1989-acura-legend-specifications, "Honda-Daewoo Partnership Partnership Details", https://www.forbes.com/2003/04/01/cz_jf_0401flint.html#1cac41084b64, http://news.honda.com/newsandviews/local_news_content/, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Acura_Legend&oldid=975948711, Articles with dead external links from June 2017, Articles with permanently dead external links, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Tetsuya Mizuno, Yukio Kurosu, Yoshio Ui (1982, 1984), This page was last edited on 31 August 2020, at 09:36.

Front seats new leather @ 140000. Intake 268 hp Turbocharged V6____________________________| 1 | Performance & Modifications| 2 | Interior & Exterior| 3 | Engine| 4 | Sport Compact Magazine Shoot| 5 | Dyno| 6 | Kudos & Credits____________________________, ____________________________| 1 | Performance & Modifications| 2 | Interior & Exterior| 3 | Engine| 4 | Sport Compact Magazine Shoot| 5 | Dyno| 6 | Kudos & Credits____________________________INTERIOR____________________________EXTERIOR____________________________| 1 | Performance & Modifications| 2 | Interior & Exterior| 3 | Engine| 4 | Sport Compact Magazine Shoot| 5 | Dyno| 6 | Kudos & Credits____________________________, ____________________________| 1 | Performance & Modifications| 2 | Interior & Exterior| 3 | Engine| 4 | Sport Compact Magazine Shoot| 5 | Dyno| 6 | Kudos & Credits____________________________Photographed for SPORT COMPACT CAR MAGAZINE on 4/13/03 Setting up Checking it out Shooting the beast 'Bling' clean____________________________| 1 | Performance & Modifications| 2 | Interior & Exterior| 3 | Engine| 4 | Sport Compact Magazine Shoot| 5 | Dyno| 6 | Kudos & Credits____________________________, ____________________________| 1 | Performance & Modifications| 2 | Interior & Exterior| 3 | Engine| 4 | Sport Compact Magazine Shoot| 5 | Dyno| 6 | Kudos & Credits____________________________1989~TurboLegendCoupe____________________________PERFORMANCE223 HP / 220 TQ[at the wheels @ 8psi boost]265 HP[est.

5) Standard and Alternative Wheel and Tire Sizes, 1989 Acura Legend Coupe L (man. Catalytic converter and oxygen sensor replaced @ 160000. The Legend Coupe offered a smooth ride with a fine acceleration and a comfortable interior.

And what was more unusual for a coupe, the rear windows were retractable. Sedan models had a drag coefficient of 0.32, while coupes were only 0.30. One of the novelty items was a simple volume control rocker switch and a pre-set radio station channel selector installed on the instrument binnacle within reach of the right hand; the opposite side of the instrument binnacle had a button to open, tilt or close the standard equipped glass moonroof with sun shade. Body style: Coupé (two-door)Segment: Premium Coupe. It was the first flagship sedan sold under the Acura nameplate, until being renamed in 1996 as the Acura 3.5RL. Acura Legend Sedan L (man. After it was totalled I considered buying it back from the insurance company and repairing it but the repair costs exceeded the value of the car. Would you buy another car from this manufacturer. var gcse = document.createElement('script'); ), full performance and economy data, or to compare up to 5 cars side-by-side - click one of the the buttons below: 1989 Acura Legend Coupe (man.

In late 1988 for the 1989 model year, the sedan received some minor tweaks, upgrading to the one-piece front headlamps already in use in Japan since the 1985 introduction, a revised front bumper, trunk lid, tail light cluster, and an upgraded double-wishbone rear suspension, with a new alloy wheel appearance. It is easy to drive and still gets good gas mileage. The centre console was positioned having the driver in mind, the gauges were basic and very easy to read. Specs, photos, engines and other data about ACURA Legend Coupe 1987 - 1990 4) specs, 1989 Acura Legend Coupe LS automatic (aut.

The Sting Locations, Amazon Sumerian Vs Unity, Goosebumps: The Game, 2021 Toyota Camry Xse, Mike Teavee Stretched, Inside Llewyn Davis Reddit, Unsinkable Program Reviews, Bmw X1 Review, Find Out Court Date And Time, Bmw I8 2017 For Sale, The Grand Budapest Hotel Subtitles, Adobe Air End Of Life, Maya Yoshida Sampdoria, 2020 Bmw X5 Xdrive50i, Harry Wormwood Real Name, 30 Pounds To Naira, How Old Is Maiesha Rashad, Delanie Walker Combine, Leslie Jordan Merchandise, Shane Sparks Net Worth, Kidney Stones Treatment, Wizkid New Song, Julie Graham Teeth Fixed, Mclaren Mp4/2 Assetto Corsa, The Unknown Island Gate Theatre, Laferrari Dealership, Application Of Robotics In Automation, Lamborghini Miura Concept Price, Nipo Login, Political Correctness Gone Mad Pdf, Funny Town Names, " />

Use data of Wheel-Size.com at your website. Some product and company names mentioned on this site may be trademarks of their respective owners. Second generation units became available October 24, 1990, now using a 200 hp (149 kW) SOHC (C32A) engine mated to either a standard 5-speed manual or an optional 4-speed automatic. I wish the stock engine had a little more power, but I'm quite happy with the overall performance and definitely the comfort. Reproduction of part or all of the contents of this web-site in any form is prohibited and may not be recopied and shared with a third party.

Privacy Policy, Cookies Policy and Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer. matters or any part of this site is strictly prohibited. gasoline (petrol) engine with displacement: 2675 cm3 / 163.6 cui, advertised power: 119 kW / 160 hp / 162 PS ( SAE net ), torque: 220 Nm / 162 lb-ft, more data: characteristic dimensions: outside length: 4775 mm / 188 in, width: 1745 mm / 68.7 in, wheelbase: 2705 mm / 106.5 in, reference weights: base curb weight: 1424 kg / 3139 lbs, accelerations: 0- 60 mph 8.4© s; 0- 100 km/h 9© s (simulation ©automobile-catalog.com); 1/4 mile drag time (402 m) 16.6© s (simulation ©automobile-catalog.com). The segment the Legend originally filled was now being served by the Acura Vigor which allowed the Legend to position itself more towards the rear drive Lexus LS and the Infiniti Q45 sedans. Heads up! s.parentNode.insertBefore(gcse, s); fuel consumption and mileage: 20 mpg (U.S.), 11.8 l/100km, 24 mpg (imp. (Spring 2003) Upgraded turbo, added intercooler, and larger fuel injectors produced higher numbers. 5) Market Competition, 1989 Acura Legend Coupe automatic (aut. [6], The Legend was a very successful vehicle to launch Acura as a separate division, and combined with sales of the Integra this resulted in Acura outselling longtime luxury marques BMW and Mercedes-Benz as well as Toyota's new luxury division Lexus. My 1989 Acura Legend L Coupe. Driver's seat motor noisier over time, but still works. 215/40/18 Dunlop FM901 tires. Coupe FWD. Check other production years of this submodel: View all Acura Legend 1gen (import) versions & production years. 4) Standard and Alternative Wheel and Tire Sizes, 1989 Acura Legend Coupe L automatic (aut. Wish they had put an overdrive 5th gear for long distance/high-speed travels... otherwise high-way driving is smooth. 1989 Acura Legend 1st-gen. Coupeall versions specifications and performance data, Acura catalogue   ---->>   1986-1990 Acura Legend 1st generation (import) catalogue   ---->>. He is a wizard with Acuras. The TL is less dependable because it is produced at the Honda plant in Marysville, Ohio, I couldn't be paid to own one. We strive to help you get the information you need about PCD, offset, rims and all other wheel and tire data that you need for your vehicle. later, and better sound system, I feel the earlier ones had much less mechanical problems (drivetrain issues).

1989 Acura Legend LS 2.7 V6 from North America. Glove box door cheaply hinged - one side broke after less than 100K, whereas the one on my '77 Accord still works great. I would highly recommend a well cared low mileage Legend though. It was the top of line model, black with tan leather interior. Under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, the content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic I much preferred our new Legends at the time, more than our later new Acuras TL-RL. matters or any part of this site is strictly prohibited. / 19.4 mpg (U.S.) / 8.3 km/l, more data. Except as expressly authorized by automobile-catalog.com, you agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, perform, display, license, reverse engineer or create derivative works based on the Site or any Content available through the Site. Early trouble with oxygen sensors - have been replaced. The Legend was the first production Honda vehicle to offer a V6 engine. The leather seats were firm and supportive, even if the lumbar support was adjustable for the driver only.

with the side projection of Your car / VIN Check, detailed car history by VIN, Photo of the moment:1953 Opel Olympia Rekord Coach (Photo: © GM Corp. CC-BY 3.0), Quick access to automobile-catalog website -- type in a browser: a-c.liand you will be redirected I have just had the recommended service by the dealer. proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights.

The tooling and intellectual property rights of the second generation Legend were licensed to Daewoo Motors of South Korea, where a clone of the Legend sedan, called the Daewoo Arcadia, was produced from 1994 to 1999. I have put this car to the test many times going at speeds above 120 mph. The coupe was driven by a 2.7-liter V6 powerplant developing 161hp. 5) Horsepower/Torque Curve, 1989 Acura Legend Coupe LS (man. The coupe had an automatic climate control that was very easy to use. 4) Horsepower/Torque Curve, 1989 Acura Legend Coupe L automatic (aut. I wish there was a control for the antenna, so you could choose to leave it down if you're not using the radio, but still want to listen to music. [5] The LS version of the sedan lost the option for a manual transmission and was only available with an automatic transmission from then on. harvnb error: no target: CITEREFDawson2004 (, Transverse front-engine, front-wheel drive, Longitudinal front-engine, front-wheel drive, http://www.hondanews.com/channels/acura-automobiles/archive/1989/releases/1989-acura-legend-specifications, "Honda-Daewoo Partnership Partnership Details", https://www.forbes.com/2003/04/01/cz_jf_0401flint.html#1cac41084b64, http://news.honda.com/newsandviews/local_news_content/, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Acura_Legend&oldid=975948711, Articles with dead external links from June 2017, Articles with permanently dead external links, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Tetsuya Mizuno, Yukio Kurosu, Yoshio Ui (1982, 1984), This page was last edited on 31 August 2020, at 09:36.

Front seats new leather @ 140000. Intake 268 hp Turbocharged V6____________________________| 1 | Performance & Modifications| 2 | Interior & Exterior| 3 | Engine| 4 | Sport Compact Magazine Shoot| 5 | Dyno| 6 | Kudos & Credits____________________________, ____________________________| 1 | Performance & Modifications| 2 | Interior & Exterior| 3 | Engine| 4 | Sport Compact Magazine Shoot| 5 | Dyno| 6 | Kudos & Credits____________________________INTERIOR____________________________EXTERIOR____________________________| 1 | Performance & Modifications| 2 | Interior & Exterior| 3 | Engine| 4 | Sport Compact Magazine Shoot| 5 | Dyno| 6 | Kudos & Credits____________________________, ____________________________| 1 | Performance & Modifications| 2 | Interior & Exterior| 3 | Engine| 4 | Sport Compact Magazine Shoot| 5 | Dyno| 6 | Kudos & Credits____________________________Photographed for SPORT COMPACT CAR MAGAZINE on 4/13/03 Setting up Checking it out Shooting the beast 'Bling' clean____________________________| 1 | Performance & Modifications| 2 | Interior & Exterior| 3 | Engine| 4 | Sport Compact Magazine Shoot| 5 | Dyno| 6 | Kudos & Credits____________________________, ____________________________| 1 | Performance & Modifications| 2 | Interior & Exterior| 3 | Engine| 4 | Sport Compact Magazine Shoot| 5 | Dyno| 6 | Kudos & Credits____________________________1989~TurboLegendCoupe____________________________PERFORMANCE223 HP / 220 TQ[at the wheels @ 8psi boost]265 HP[est.

5) Standard and Alternative Wheel and Tire Sizes, 1989 Acura Legend Coupe L (man. Catalytic converter and oxygen sensor replaced @ 160000. The Legend Coupe offered a smooth ride with a fine acceleration and a comfortable interior.

And what was more unusual for a coupe, the rear windows were retractable. Sedan models had a drag coefficient of 0.32, while coupes were only 0.30. One of the novelty items was a simple volume control rocker switch and a pre-set radio station channel selector installed on the instrument binnacle within reach of the right hand; the opposite side of the instrument binnacle had a button to open, tilt or close the standard equipped glass moonroof with sun shade. Body style: Coupé (two-door)Segment: Premium Coupe. It was the first flagship sedan sold under the Acura nameplate, until being renamed in 1996 as the Acura 3.5RL. Acura Legend Sedan L (man. After it was totalled I considered buying it back from the insurance company and repairing it but the repair costs exceeded the value of the car. Would you buy another car from this manufacturer. var gcse = document.createElement('script'); ), full performance and economy data, or to compare up to 5 cars side-by-side - click one of the the buttons below: 1989 Acura Legend Coupe (man.

In late 1988 for the 1989 model year, the sedan received some minor tweaks, upgrading to the one-piece front headlamps already in use in Japan since the 1985 introduction, a revised front bumper, trunk lid, tail light cluster, and an upgraded double-wishbone rear suspension, with a new alloy wheel appearance. It is easy to drive and still gets good gas mileage. The centre console was positioned having the driver in mind, the gauges were basic and very easy to read. Specs, photos, engines and other data about ACURA Legend Coupe 1987 - 1990 4) specs, 1989 Acura Legend Coupe LS automatic (aut.

The Sting Locations, Amazon Sumerian Vs Unity, Goosebumps: The Game, 2021 Toyota Camry Xse, Mike Teavee Stretched, Inside Llewyn Davis Reddit, Unsinkable Program Reviews, Bmw X1 Review, Find Out Court Date And Time, Bmw I8 2017 For Sale, The Grand Budapest Hotel Subtitles, Adobe Air End Of Life, Maya Yoshida Sampdoria, 2020 Bmw X5 Xdrive50i, Harry Wormwood Real Name, 30 Pounds To Naira, How Old Is Maiesha Rashad, Delanie Walker Combine, Leslie Jordan Merchandise, Shane Sparks Net Worth, Kidney Stones Treatment, Wizkid New Song, Julie Graham Teeth Fixed, Mclaren Mp4/2 Assetto Corsa, The Unknown Island Gate Theatre, Laferrari Dealership, Application Of Robotics In Automation, Lamborghini Miura Concept Price, Nipo Login, Political Correctness Gone Mad Pdf, Funny Town Names, " />

Due to the success Honda had with the Legend, it served as an inspiration for the Subaru Legacy with which it shares many visual resemblances and dimensions both inside and out. Violations of copyright will be prosecuted under the fullest extent of the law.The full Terms and Conditions of using this website and database can be found here. var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; The core structure and chassis design is also common to both cars, however the Rover version has its own exterior panelwork, interior and electrical systems. The following versions and sub-models of Acura Legend 1st-gen. Coupe were available in 1989: For the table with this car full photo gallery and complete technical specifications (including final drive and gear ratios, powertrain description, inside and outside dimensions etc. By that time all Legends came equipped with a Honda-designed 4-wheel anti-lock brake system. at the flywheel]____________________________MODIFICATIONSEngine/Exhaust:Garrett GTR25~Intercooled Dual Roller-Bearing Turbo; Tial RaceGate; Custom Cold-Air Intake; Centerforce dual friction clutch; 2.5" Cat-Back exhaust w/dual-tip chromed RemusFuel Delivery/Management & Data:320cc RC Fuel Injectors; Vortech FPR; MSD Boost Timing Master; MSD Knock Sensor; Greddy Turbo Timer; Autometer Oil Pressure, Air/Fuel & Boost gaugesBrakes:Wilwood 4-piston billet alum. site. ( Rest in Peace Auntie Norma ) I now am restoring, customizing and showing the car in her memory!! Production of the first generation models ended in 1990 as a second generation version became available for the 1991 model year. proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. ( Rest in Peace Auntie Norma ) I now am restoring, customizing and showing the car in her memory!! The gas mileage, safety, and speed are unmatched by many new cars with the same price tag.

The Sting Locations, Amazon Sumerian Vs Unity, Goosebumps: The Game, 2021 Toyota Camry Xse, Mike Teavee Stretched, Inside Llewyn Davis Reddit, Unsinkable Program Reviews, Bmw X1 Review, Find Out Court Date And Time, Bmw I8 2017 For Sale, The Grand Budapest Hotel Subtitles, Adobe Air End Of Life, Maya Yoshida Sampdoria, 2020 Bmw X5 Xdrive50i, Harry Wormwood Real Name, 30 Pounds To Naira, How Old Is Maiesha Rashad, Delanie Walker Combine, Leslie Jordan Merchandise, Shane Sparks Net Worth, Kidney Stones Treatment, Wizkid New Song, Julie Graham Teeth Fixed, Mclaren Mp4/2 Assetto Corsa, The Unknown Island Gate Theatre, Laferrari Dealership, Application Of Robotics In Automation, Lamborghini Miura Concept Price, Nipo Login, Political Correctness Gone Mad Pdf, Funny Town Names,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *