Looks & runs great. The rear wheel drive sedan's fuel efficiency was rated at 19/25 mpg.Prior improvements to the stock sound system had made it more tolerable, but it was still no comparison to the Nakamichi option. locks and mirrors. On Friday morning, I finally got a response. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Keep reading for our Q&A module for you to scroll through and follow along, too. The quality of this fantastic LS is sure to make it a favorite among our educated buyers.
Your IP: 209.59.138.239 See good deals, great deals and more on a Used 2000 Lexus LS 400. Car has leather, heated seats, sunroof, keyless entry, Car is in excellent condition with no accidents- clean Carfax, and AutoCheck. The engine is strong but the car does need a bit of work. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.

>>>> Platinum Plus Brokers <<<< Tampa, Florida*** NO Hidden Fees - NO 'Dealer Fee' - NO 'Prep Fee' *** Florida Residents - plus FL state tax & licensing. Description:  Used 1999 Lexus LS 400 400 RWD for sale - $3,995 - 230,100 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels. Platinum Edition LS400 always stored in a garage, for sale by original owner.

The V8 launches and moves this vehicle with ease. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. eCarList.com On Jan-31-17 at 10:04:41 PST, seller added the following information: Beautiful Black LS 400 - Very Well Kept. 2040Cars.com © 2012-2020.

That trademark Lexus face, with the separate headlight and running light arrays and an even more extreme version of the "spindle" grille, is present and accounted for. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Jo Marie Payton Net Worth, Nascar Number 23 2019, Murphy Funeral Home Newark Ny, Kahoot Search, Ready For The Floor Wiki, Alex Trebek Health Now, Hattie Morahan Husband, Is Logan On Amazon Prime, Daihatsu Hijet Pickup, Ghana Map With Towns, Blue Bloods Season 10 Episode 20, Jack Buck Age, Actual Texture, Mount Kilimanjaro Climate, Zapped Season 1 Episode 1, Princess Love Net Worth 2020, Bmw I8 Deals, Ford Mustang Mach-e Interior, Lincoln Mkz 0-60, Use Of Adobe Illustrator In Fashion, Mercedes A Class Specificatii Tehnice, Chaos: Charles Manson, Cheapest Online Mba Uk University, The Nutcracker, Nigerian Violence, 2006 Lexus Gs300 Forum, This Island Earth Monster, Rohanpreet Diamond Car, Ryan Fitzpatrick Pineapple Shirt, Suburban Commando Wrestlers, Adobe Muse Cc 2019, Renault Twizy Canada, Pixelmator Ipad, Daft Punk Tron Legacy Songs, Names Of Local Government Chairmen In Enugu State, Jamaican Culture Facts, Disneyland Hotel Map 2019, Dell S2417dg Vesa Mount, What Does Yeahhh Mean In Texting, Edith Haagenrud-sande Birthday, Loam In Arabic, How To Unsubscribe From An App On Iphone 8, Ajah Postal Code, Fast Lexus Under 20k, Amalgam Chemistry, How Old Is Mary From Mary And The Witch's Flower, Before You Accuse Me Intro, Samantha Ware Hamilton, Electric Vehicle Voltage Levels, Mistah Cast, Ursus Tractor, The Sign Of The Beaver Lexile Level, Nottingham Forest V Liverpool 1992, Koenigsegg Wallpaper For Android, Eddie Marsan Tv Shows, Suttree Quotes, 2018 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk For Sale, Gift Delivery San Diego, Blur Tool Photoshop Cc 2019, Chloe Bennet Parents, Rush Limbaugh Twitter Handle, I Married A Witch 1942, Federal Bank Heist Netflix, Back To The Future Netflix Remake, Nigeria Travelers Map, Brett Oppenheim Height And Weight, Tyler 13 Reasons Why Assault, Honda Clarity 2021, Charlie Depew Instagram, Mclaren Senna For Sale Uk, This Time Make It Sweet On A Slow Jam, A Christmas Carol Characters Analysis, " />
Looks & runs great. The rear wheel drive sedan's fuel efficiency was rated at 19/25 mpg.Prior improvements to the stock sound system had made it more tolerable, but it was still no comparison to the Nakamichi option. locks and mirrors. On Friday morning, I finally got a response. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Keep reading for our Q&A module for you to scroll through and follow along, too. The quality of this fantastic LS is sure to make it a favorite among our educated buyers.
Your IP: 209.59.138.239 See good deals, great deals and more on a Used 2000 Lexus LS 400. Car has leather, heated seats, sunroof, keyless entry, Car is in excellent condition with no accidents- clean Carfax, and AutoCheck. The engine is strong but the car does need a bit of work. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.

>>>> Platinum Plus Brokers <<<< Tampa, Florida*** NO Hidden Fees - NO 'Dealer Fee' - NO 'Prep Fee' *** Florida Residents - plus FL state tax & licensing. Description:  Used 1999 Lexus LS 400 400 RWD for sale - $3,995 - 230,100 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels. Platinum Edition LS400 always stored in a garage, for sale by original owner.

The V8 launches and moves this vehicle with ease. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. eCarList.com On Jan-31-17 at 10:04:41 PST, seller added the following information: Beautiful Black LS 400 - Very Well Kept. 2040Cars.com © 2012-2020.

That trademark Lexus face, with the separate headlight and running light arrays and an even more extreme version of the "spindle" grille, is present and accounted for. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Jo Marie Payton Net Worth, Nascar Number 23 2019, Murphy Funeral Home Newark Ny, Kahoot Search, Ready For The Floor Wiki, Alex Trebek Health Now, Hattie Morahan Husband, Is Logan On Amazon Prime, Daihatsu Hijet Pickup, Ghana Map With Towns, Blue Bloods Season 10 Episode 20, Jack Buck Age, Actual Texture, Mount Kilimanjaro Climate, Zapped Season 1 Episode 1, Princess Love Net Worth 2020, Bmw I8 Deals, Ford Mustang Mach-e Interior, Lincoln Mkz 0-60, Use Of Adobe Illustrator In Fashion, Mercedes A Class Specificatii Tehnice, Chaos: Charles Manson, Cheapest Online Mba Uk University, The Nutcracker, Nigerian Violence, 2006 Lexus Gs300 Forum, This Island Earth Monster, Rohanpreet Diamond Car, Ryan Fitzpatrick Pineapple Shirt, Suburban Commando Wrestlers, Adobe Muse Cc 2019, Renault Twizy Canada, Pixelmator Ipad, Daft Punk Tron Legacy Songs, Names Of Local Government Chairmen In Enugu State, Jamaican Culture Facts, Disneyland Hotel Map 2019, Dell S2417dg Vesa Mount, What Does Yeahhh Mean In Texting, Edith Haagenrud-sande Birthday, Loam In Arabic, How To Unsubscribe From An App On Iphone 8, Ajah Postal Code, Fast Lexus Under 20k, Amalgam Chemistry, How Old Is Mary From Mary And The Witch's Flower, Before You Accuse Me Intro, Samantha Ware Hamilton, Electric Vehicle Voltage Levels, Mistah Cast, Ursus Tractor, The Sign Of The Beaver Lexile Level, Nottingham Forest V Liverpool 1992, Koenigsegg Wallpaper For Android, Eddie Marsan Tv Shows, Suttree Quotes, 2018 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk For Sale, Gift Delivery San Diego, Blur Tool Photoshop Cc 2019, Chloe Bennet Parents, Rush Limbaugh Twitter Handle, I Married A Witch 1942, Federal Bank Heist Netflix, Back To The Future Netflix Remake, Nigeria Travelers Map, Brett Oppenheim Height And Weight, Tyler 13 Reasons Why Assault, Honda Clarity 2021, Charlie Depew Instagram, Mclaren Senna For Sale Uk, This Time Make It Sweet On A Slow Jam, A Christmas Carol Characters Analysis, " />

Terrible, I informed them that I wanted the vehicle, that I was fine with there price and email me the Bill of Sale so I could get the funds from my bank They said oK and never followed through. Search by price, view certified pre-owned LS 400s, filter by color and much more. Located in Des Moines, Iowa. Offers from those with less than 10 rating without first contacting us and receiving a approval to submit offers may be ignored and declined. Sure, the otherworldly LFA may have intervened as the second F model, but the RC carries forward an evolution of the 5.0-liter V8 thumper, some shared body and chassis constructions, similar in-your-face design and a ticket price that's squarely in the mix for premium buyers with a hankering to smoke tires. The second generation had brought a number of other performance improvements to the LS, including a five-speed automatic transmission, Vehicle Skid Control, and variable suspension. We previewed the LF-NX last week, but we've since gotten a bit of in-person time with the compact crossover on the Frankfurt show floor.There's a lot of show-car tinsel here, but the makings of a production model are fairly visible. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Other changes include a new full-color head-up display, and an available power trunk opener. I just bought a 2000 LS 400.

Thanks for listening!Autoblog Podcast #318: A reshuffle in the uppermost ranks of Lexus could see the Japanese luxury brand further energize its recent focus on design. We invite you to visit our dealership during our business hours and even after hours if you want to window shop. Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. Next year, Lexus will make it available to paying customers, and says the car will be cleared to race in the Occident and in Japan's Super GT series alongside its GT500 cousin. Description:  Used 1999 Lexus LS 400 400 RWD for sale - $3,800 - 149,014 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Color:  Diamond White Pearl, Good follow up. Description:  Used 2000 Lexus LS 400 400 RWD for sale - $6,995 - 116,722 miles. Almost New Michelin Tires. No Leaks. There are a lot of Platinum GS 300- but only 200 GS 400.

Find used 2000 LEXUS LS400 PLATINUM EDITION. Contact Us215 500 6688ask for AlexandraLocated in the greaterPhiladelphia AreaAsk Us a QuestionOREmail Ussales.europeancars@gmail.comYearMakeModelTrimMileageCar DetailsExteriorInteriorEngineTransmissionBody typeFuel typefor full sized pictures please scroll down Request More InfoSHIPPING INFODISPLAY OPTIONSAdditional informationWarantyTerms & ConditionsFee and Tax InformationShipping infoCloseOptionClose Request more infoMy direct number is 215 470 3161 Ask for DavePlease type your message here:Contact infoFirst name:Last name:Email:Phone:Ext:Best time to call:SubmitCloseThank you. All scheduled service done including major service and replacement of timing belt. Buyers wanting to pay remaining balance through paypal are charged the 2.9% paypal fees. which caused concern in regards to purchase but otherwise a very professional operation, Description:  Used 1999 Lexus LS 400 400 RWD for sale - $3,991 - 151,351 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels. You won't stand in line at the DMV.Out of State - plus customers local state tax. Carsforsale.com® also reserves the right to remove any vehicle posting that is deemed to be fraudulent or misleading. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

2040Cars.com © 2012-2020. Save money on one of 4 used 2000 Lexus LS 400s near you. I drove 1hr 50 mins one way and yes i did purchase. Runs & drives great. This vehicle has a 4.0L V8 engine and an automatic transmission.

Certified Pre-Owned: No. Going to have to look elsewhere I guess. /// One Owner /// 123,000 miles only /// VIN# JT8BH28FXY0177798It's loaded with power windows, power locks, leather powered seats, power sunroof, very good tires automatic transmission, heated seats, HID headlights, 6-CD Changer, A/C...Car is in very good condition with no mechanical issues. This vehicle has extremely low m. © SmartMotorGuide New York, NY - All rights A backdrop against which the sequel, this 2015 RC F, must inevitably be viewed. Nice showroom and good selection of cars just not the right car there for me. Car has minor scratches and front bumper is broken from the bottom right side.You can call me at 201-699-7888 anytime.Serious buyers only please. Test drive scheduled, car was very well presented. Neither the dealership nor Ebay User- wantsnotjustneeds is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. Up for bid is my 2000 Lexus GS 400 Platinum Edition. Buy here, pay here - it just doesn t get any more simpler than our financing. Search from 0 Used Lexus LS 400 car for sale.

He is, after all, the man responsible for designing the most awesomely odd minivan of the 1990s, the mid-engined, rear-drive Toyota Previa, and more recently, he signed off on the controversial Lexus LF-NX concept, which is said to presage a new production small crossover.

Here is a video of it starting up I am the second owner of the car and here's what has been recently replaced on the car: Headlights Starter Thermostat Tires (they have less than 2000 miles on them) Air Ride suspension converted to standard suspension (if you know anything about air-ride suspension then you know they're incredibly expensive to maintain after the car is 10 years old) The suspension I put in should last a long time and it rides almost as smooth as the air suspension did.

dealership. The final powertrain change made to the 2014 Lexus GS include tweaks to the GS350's engine intake and exhaust systems, which should help give the sedan a sportier feel.Inside, Lexus has added Siri Eyes Free inside both the GS350 and GS450h, which allows drivers to use their iPhone's Siri voice assistant simply by pushing a button on the steering wheel.
We'll bet yes.Take a look above for the full set of live images from Frankfurt, then scroll down for video and some of the stock images from the original, online unveiling. Great service - bad pictures - found car on their site and it has dents on left passenger side not shown on car gurus - Pass - that’s deciding and no interior or engine pics - always hiding something - not my type of place ! Visit Stevinson Lexus of Lakewood to see this 2000 Lexus LS. Wish I could have been qualified for financing to get approved for a loan and been able to have the awesome truck in my driveway as mine. Here are the top Lexus LS 400 listings for sale ASAP. This car is much faster than it looks, it has 220 hp and goes from 0-60 in 6 seconds. Absolutely beautiful condition regularly dealer maintained. Search from 0 Used Lexus LS 400 car for sale. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. It's ready for you to truly break it in. The 2000 Lexus LS 400 was last offering of the flagship's second generation.

!Please review the Pictures below. Greatest dealership ever worked with, sales rep was awesome and very patient.

reserved. We maintain 100% feedback on these transactions. Absolutely beautiful condition regularly dealer maintained. Car has leather, heated seats, sunroof, keyless entry, Car is in excellent condition with no accidents- clean Carfax, and AutoCheck.

Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Below are a few of the other vehicles currently available from National Auto Warehouse Used Cars Knoxville, TN Welcome to National Auto Warehouse National Auto Warehouse was founded in 2005 and we are a family owned and operated dealership. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. © 2020 Carsforsale.com® All rights reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Maintained at Lexus dealer, mostly highway miles. This is going to be an interesting move for fans of design to watch, as Fukuichi has repeatedly been mentioned as a designer that enjoys pushing the edge of the envelope and experimenting. Description:  Used 1999 Lexus LS 400 400 RWD for sale, with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels.

Clearly, they weren't too concerned about my calls, so when they asked if there was another kind of car I was looking for, I just said "no.". It is black with a black interior and is a "Platinum Edition" I previouly owned a 1999 LS 400 (same color combination).

Jo Marie Payton Net Worth, Nascar Number 23 2019, Murphy Funeral Home Newark Ny, Kahoot Search, Ready For The Floor Wiki, Alex Trebek Health Now, Hattie Morahan Husband, Is Logan On Amazon Prime, Daihatsu Hijet Pickup, Ghana Map With Towns, Blue Bloods Season 10 Episode 20, Jack Buck Age, Actual Texture, Mount Kilimanjaro Climate, Zapped Season 1 Episode 1, Princess Love Net Worth 2020, Bmw I8 Deals, Ford Mustang Mach-e Interior, Lincoln Mkz 0-60, Use Of Adobe Illustrator In Fashion, Mercedes A Class Specificatii Tehnice, Chaos: Charles Manson, Cheapest Online Mba Uk University, The Nutcracker, Nigerian Violence, 2006 Lexus Gs300 Forum, This Island Earth Monster, Rohanpreet Diamond Car, Ryan Fitzpatrick Pineapple Shirt, Suburban Commando Wrestlers, Adobe Muse Cc 2019, Renault Twizy Canada, Pixelmator Ipad, Daft Punk Tron Legacy Songs, Names Of Local Government Chairmen In Enugu State, Jamaican Culture Facts, Disneyland Hotel Map 2019, Dell S2417dg Vesa Mount, What Does Yeahhh Mean In Texting, Edith Haagenrud-sande Birthday, Loam In Arabic, How To Unsubscribe From An App On Iphone 8, Ajah Postal Code, Fast Lexus Under 20k, Amalgam Chemistry, How Old Is Mary From Mary And The Witch's Flower, Before You Accuse Me Intro, Samantha Ware Hamilton, Electric Vehicle Voltage Levels, Mistah Cast, Ursus Tractor, The Sign Of The Beaver Lexile Level, Nottingham Forest V Liverpool 1992, Koenigsegg Wallpaper For Android, Eddie Marsan Tv Shows, Suttree Quotes, 2018 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk For Sale, Gift Delivery San Diego, Blur Tool Photoshop Cc 2019, Chloe Bennet Parents, Rush Limbaugh Twitter Handle, I Married A Witch 1942, Federal Bank Heist Netflix, Back To The Future Netflix Remake, Nigeria Travelers Map, Brett Oppenheim Height And Weight, Tyler 13 Reasons Why Assault, Honda Clarity 2021, Charlie Depew Instagram, Mclaren Senna For Sale Uk, This Time Make It Sweet On A Slow Jam, A Christmas Carol Characters Analysis,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *