It looks like the part has been discontinued and replaced with a revised version?

I have a new Jeep, not even 2 weeks old, and the pass. I ordered a new latch and spare from MoparFactoryParts.com. I don't want the dealer to waste my time or break something else. We offer Jeep soft tops, replacement soft tops and even fabric replacements for you existing Wrangler Soft Top hardware from Mopar, Rugged Ridge and Rampage. $0.00 import charges confirmed at checkout. I use a cordless drill to raise and lower it, and I can swap the tops in less than 30 mins without help.
This is my fear.

According to a couple MOPAR parts websites, yes, AA is obsolete and NLA and replaced by the AB version. They always stay put. JavaScript is disabled.

Racor hoist paired with the Topsy Hinge Hoist Bracket Kit is the berries!! I couldn't run cables from the hoist out to a wall with my garage setup, and I didn't want to have to install a motor on the ceiling.
latch comes undone on the highway. View cart for details. Jeep Hardtop Hoist & Storage System | Jeep Hardtop Removal Lift, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. New OEM Mopar Hard or Soft Top/Door Removal Kit. Come join the discussion about reviews, performance, trail riding, gear, suspension, tires, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, for all JL, JT, JK, TJ, YJ, and CJ models! All you need is the Jeep tool kit that was included in your Wrangler, as well as a friend to assist you with lifting the top. 2018 JLU Rubicon, 3.6L Manual, Red, Black Cloth, Prem Black Soft Top, Alpine Audio, LED Group, Steel Bumper Group, Towing Group, Floor Mats, Hardtop V6 6MT | Bestop Supertrop Ultra | Mopar Performance Rock Rails. I have been using the Top Lift Pro for about the last year (. I would rather order the latch and do it myself. 2018-21 Jeep Wrangler JL Gladiator Door & Hard / Soft Top Removal Tool Kit OEM, , but backed by eBay Money back guarantee. This is my 3rd Wrangler over the years and each one has had a soft top and I've never had this problem before.