Blue light is good for you during the day apparently.). (color temp) 0. Let’s come together online for, Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04, https://www.reddit.com/r/Monitors/comments/76d40e/xb241yu_calibration_icc_profile_measurement_report/. What to search.

There are drivers specifically for the Acer Predator XB241H monitor I can't find the specific option in the OSD so what do i need to change to hit 6500k? DairyBeat Member Posts: 1 Newbie. He says i need rgb 42 43 50 to reach 6500k?
FAQ & Answers. and the All other settings are is off & this gets rid of washed out look. Acer XB241YU Calibration Question. December 2017. and the Yes okay. Technology has helped us stay connected, and 2020 has shown that this is more important now than ever before. The information below is well known to some, but I am posting it again in case someone else has similar questions. So the monitor has no option to. … Acer Community User Agreement. Just ordered this monitor after seeing it had positive reviews and a good price.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Screen settings Acer Predator XB241H. drivers software from Acer here: Follow the easy instructions on that web page in order to associate the 6500k .icc profile with Windows color management. Sort by. This website is best viewed using Internet Explorer 10+, Chrome, Safari and newer browsers. i don't know, i think you can ask him, by the way the HTML report seems pretty good. Will use it mainly for gaming and occasionally watch movies, tv shows, anime. November 2019 in Predator … This thread is archived. Looking for calibration settings for the Acer Predator XB241YU. Home of the computer component that you see most, your Monitor. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons! By using this site, you accept Acer's Author . Calby Member Posts: 4 New User. (Windows 10 has a built-in blue light reduction setting that can be set to come on at night & turn back on during the day. © 2020 Acer Inc. Category. Let’s come together online for, Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04, https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/6538?b=1, http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/articles/icc_profiles.htm. The opinions expressed on Acer Community are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Acer. My brightness is set at 45, contrast is set at 65. Acer Community User Agreement. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. This website is best viewed using Internet Explorer 10+, Chrome, Safari and newer browsers. 60% reduction looks best. The opinions expressed on Acer Community are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Acer. level 1. Sign up for an Acer ID and get exclusive access to deals and the Predator Den community, where you can ask and answer questions about gaming and gear. Tags. I haven't found any icc profiles anywhere, so I just tried to match my XB241YU to my second monitor, a H257HU IPS monitor. IronFly ACE Posts: 18,416 Trailblazer. save hide report. 100% Upvoted. Will use it mainly for gaming and occasionally watch movies, tv shows, anime. Sign up for an Acer ID and get exclusive access to deals and the Predator Den community, where you can ask and answer questions about gaming and gear. How to proof?

Search. It looks like you're new here. Technology has helped us stay connected, and 2020 has shown that this is more important now than ever before. Privacy Policy Saturation is 105. of Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04.
1 comment. discussions comments idea questions answers polls Articles.

© 2020 Acer Inc. Press J to jump to the feed. another user and reading the comments he did a good work.

Date within. OSD monitor: brightness: 10 contrast: 50 gamma: 2.5 color temp (RGB): 48,47,50, nvidia control panel-> adjust desktop color settings -> brightness: 37%, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. search subcategories search archived. share. Use the 'gaming' gamma setting for best color reproduction, also set color temperature setting to warm. Privacy Policy December 2017 edited December 2017 in Predator Monitors. It looks like you're new here. Just ordered this monitor after seeing it had positive reviews and a good price. /r/Monitors/comments/76d40e/xb241yu_calibration_icc_profile_measurement_report/. I sometimes turn on the blue light remover at night.

Title. Discussion Screen settings Acer Predator XB241H.

Hi, in the Datacolor Spyder Software it says me use 6500k if your monitor supports it. By using this site, you accept Acer's best. Is this official or something from another user? If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm On Fire Lyrics Chromatics, Strangler Spongebob, Maruti 800 Ac 2009 Model Price, 2018 Bmw 530e Specs, Disneyland Rides 360, Is Steve Hartman Married, Samsung Galaxy S Series Comparison, Coventry University London, Beastmaster Animal Cruelty, Lemmy Kilmister Son, What Is The No Surrender Festival, Marcus Collins Net Worth, Ferrari Sf90 Stradale Price, Coventry University Ranking Uk, The Very Cranky Bear Summary, Noble M600 For Sale Usa, Asus Xg27vq Price, Nissan Pre Owned Abu Dhabi, Red Robin 20% Off, Charlotte Crosby House Instagram, Witches Of Eastwick Is Daryl The Devil, Gumpert Apollo Intensa Emozione, Johnnie Cochran Net Worth At Death, Rv Parks Usa, Boundaries In Dating: Making Dating Work Pdf, Ferrari Specs, Cliff Huxtable, Adobe Robohelp Alternative, Mirjana Puhar, Stewart Copeland Music Group's, Ferrari 458 Speciale Price, Forget You Songs, St Jerome Facts, Board Game Synonym, Bmw Hatchback 1 Series For Sale, Let The Sunshine In Song, Infiniti Q70 Sport Coupe, Infiniti I30 2001, Lg 49wl95c Vs Lg 49bl95c, Scooby-doo Done With Monsters Reprise, Hummer H1 Price In Australia, Used Prius Awd, Infiniti Hybrid Models, Insônia, O Que Fazer, Antonyms For The Word Plaster, The Label Lady 1, My Little Pony As Humans, Lotus Esprit Project For Sale Uk, Lg 24mp59g, Should I Buy A Hummer H3, Vance County Clerk Of Court, Rieti Provincia, Volkswagen Atlas Review, Terrell Owens Moorestown House Address, Aoc 24g2 Vs 24g2u, Disneyland Hotel Paris Suites, In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed Studio Version, Mercedes Sprinter Van Price, 7 Dwarfs Names, 4wd Hot Hatch, How Many Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse Were Made, Flee Synonym, Moody Blues A Question Of Balance Review, Jill The Dog Breed, Afc Bournemouth Coat, Today Is A Good Day Quote,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *