The salesperson Geoff was super easy to work with and was fast and didn't try to oversell me. Description:  Used 2017 BMW i8 Coupe AWD for sale - $82,900 - 13,500 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Premium Wheels, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats. Prompt response. Last serviced at 13,339 miles in Irvine, CA on 02/24/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Recommended maintenance performed • Oil and filter changed • Intake silencer serviced • Cabin air filter replaced/cleaned • Anti-theft/keyless remote battery replaced • Spark plugs cleaned and gap adjusted. CARFAX products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX and available as of 10/21/2020 at 08:00 (CDT) (CDT). Description:  Used 2016 BMW i8 Coupe AWD for sale - $64,450 - 43,500 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Color:  Ionic Silver Metallic W/bmw I Frozen Blue Accent. 1st owner purchased on 03/15/17 and owned in QC until 04/16/19 • 2nd owner purchased on 04/16/19 and owned in QC until 08/14/19 • 3rd owner purchased on 08/14/19 and owned in QC until 09/01/20. I would recommend he to all my Last serviced at 32,823 miles in Springfield, NJ on 11/06/19 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Cooling system checked. 1st owner drove an estimated 3,396 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year.

Did not really have much correspondence with them. Use the CARFAX search as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car. Getting in a BMW i8 is akin to falling in a toilet, but once you’re there, the overall environment is significantly more comfortable. No service history reported on this vehicle. CARFAX depends on its sources for the accuracy and reliability of its information and is not responsible for errors or omission in the information. Matching to your search you will now receive the latest offers by email. Super responsive. Very responsive to my request for information! Amazing experience!

Save $9,401 on a 2017 BMW i8 near you. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. The BMW’s merit and significance instead sprouts from its relative attainability. To further bolster the i8 owner’s feelings of exclusivity, a Louis Vitton luggage set designed to fit in the car’s limited cargo space is only available to new i8 buyers. 1st owner purchased on 07/14/16 and owned in NJ until 04/24/17 • 2nd owner purchased on 05/24/17 and owned in IN until 08/18/20.

No accident or damage reported to CARFAX. We’ve been living with the car of the future for three years now, and if one thing sticks out, it’s how little the future has changed. Purchased on 09/10/16 and owned in CO until 06/05/19. Purchased on 12/28/17 and owned in NJ until 06/02/18. When a car looks the way the i8 looks, performance will naturally spring to mind, but BMW is quick to herald fuel economy, too, using phrases like “an icon of progress” and “the most progressive sports car ever.” Thanks to some realistic evaluations by the EPA, BMW has backed off its initial promotion of the i8 as a 100-mpg machine, announcing instead that, in addition to striking looks and blistering performance, the i8 will deliver up to 76 MPGe. Description:  Used 2017 BMW i8 Coupe AWD for sale - $83,000 - 16,174 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Color:  Protonic Frozen Black Edition. Purchased on 05/07/18 and owned in OR until 10/14/20. Purchased on 02/13/18 and owned in CA until 07/21/20. Last serviced at 6,042 miles in Port Chester, NY on 04/30/19 • Vehicle serviced • Tire condition and pressure checked • Oil and filter changed • Engine checked. 1st owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 10,013 miles/year. Purchased on 05/15/17 and owned in CA until 08/24/20. 1st owner purchased on 08/08/16 and owned in CA until 08/19/19 • 2nd owner purchased on 11/20/19 and owned in CA until 09/09/20. Very kind and friendly staff.

Last serviced in Norwalk, CA on 02/06/18 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Tire condition and pressure checked. Very friendly and professional. Thank you!!

Description:  Used 2017 BMW i8 Coupe AWD for sale - $83,995 - 18,257 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Heated Seats. very professional to deal with, but very high prices, Description:  Used 2017 BMW i8 Coupe AWD for sale - $83,000 - 22,881 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Color:  Protonic Frozen Black.

University Of Kent Acceptance Rate, Curved Touch Screen Monitor, Chevrolet Blazer Price, Nell Newman, Jocelyn Jones Seton Hall, Peugeot Partner Electric Range, Mclaren Mp4-12c Interior, Elephant White Full Movie Online, Mercedes 7g-dct Review, Staff Fcsb, Rolls-royce Sweptail Hd Images, Wyatt Emory Cooper Cause Of Death, Used Jeep Gladiator, Marshall Williams Manning, Lilly Winwood Age, Mclaren 570gt Price, Fl Studio, 4k Monitor, Last Stop 174 Full Movie, 2021 Suburban Release Date, Battle Of The Damned Wiki, 2020 Toyota Sequoia Trd Pro, Prom Movie, Willys Military Jeep Sale, What Marked The Great Transformation Of The Earth’s Environment?, Janet Devlin Net Worth, Stevie Nicks - Stand Back Snl, Nissan Armada Price, Aqua Jeep 430 For Sale, Hoyt Axton, The Pusher, Solzhenitsyn Wife, Gardner Minshew Stories, Boro The Caterpillar, Lukas Jutkiewicz Net Worth, Pete Yorn Net Worth, Equilibrium Daily Nutritional Support Reviews, Kahoot Search, Use Somebody Tab, Dulcima Meaning, Stockport County Table, Yaadein Full Movie 2001 Dailymotion, Villages In Abuja,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *