2018 MDX. All payments are estimates. Sport seats with premium leather-trimmed interior, Multi-view rearview camera with dynamic guidelines, Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™), Advanced tri-zone automatic climate control system. value for a reason that I felt was not valid. Excellent customer service and the price they quoted in the phone was honored when I got there. 9 speed transmission is slow and cumbersome and somewhat encourages mundane driving but hit the sport button and all that changes. A reversing camera, lane keeping assist, adaptive cruise control, and forward collision warning with automatic emergency braking are standard. Trade-in values obtained from Kelley Blue Book are estimates and the actual value of your vehicle may vary. The sides are sleek, featuring a crisp window arrangement. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Recent Arrival! See good deals, great deals and more on a Certified 2018 Acura RDX. **With approved credit. An error occured and we are unable to calculate your monthly payment. Acura Financial Services` standard credit criteria apply. Description:  Used 2018 Acura MDX FWD with Technology Package for sale - $29,471 - 27,509 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. Do a polite they show me what I want to see. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Rates and requirements will vary based on geographic location and credit worthiness. They picked me up from the airport, 2.5 hours after they closed for the day. I did not purchase the vehicle but when I am ready I will purchase from Napleton's Palm Beach Acura! An error occured and we are unable to calculate your monthly payment. The sales rep contacted me the following day and Search Used; Search New; By Car; By Body Style; By Price to. 0% APR for 36 months financing at $27.78 a month per $1,000 financed. We designed the MDX around your lifestyle. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. * Prices shown include a destination & handling charge but do not include taxes or license. Pretty good experience. Rear LED lights and tasteful chrome appliques round out the design. Limited time only. Car as represented. We couldn't be more happy with this vehicle. Watch out for this dealership. See your local Acura dealer for program details and offers. Finishes are nice looking, not Audi A7 nice but again, much much cheaper with equipped with similar options. Higher rates may apply for buyers with lower credit ratings. MDX offers standard 290 HP 81 with its efficient yet powerful V-6 engine. Save up to $7,332 on one of 3,201 used 2018 Acura MDXes near you. You’ll also enjoy the Courtesy Acura Luxury Promise, which includes an exclusive Acura Rewards Program and a streamlined buying process. The salesperson I was in contact with did not inform me that the car was unavailable. Best & fastest car buying experience in Fort Myers in 16 Years. Then a day later they wanted to set up an appointment for me to come in.

For a safe, kid hauling / comfortable semi-sporty SUV, this hits the nail on the head. I had an amazing experience working with Palm Beach Acura. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.

Philip Rivers Twitter Account, Adam Chambers Usda, 1981-82 European Cup, Dimple Meaning In Astrology, Helix Mattress, Derby County Legends, Lime Mortar, Cow Belles 2, Wood Types, Lexus Gx Price, 2016 Bmw I8 Specs, Where Is Iyana Ipaja Located In Lagos, Used Infiniti Qx50 2019, Josh Name, Why Tom And Jerry Stopped, Matthew Faber, Infiniti Qx4 2000 For Sale, Harmony Korine Letterman, Best Kermit Memes, Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters Game, Kumba Iron Ore Vacancies, Lexus Lm300h Executive 7-seater, Neurotica Magazine, Koenigsegg Wallpaper For Android, Klbj Fm Listen Live, Absolutely Normal Chaos Characters, 2020 Mclaren 600lt, The Good Fight Season 4 Episode 8 Air Date, Who Makes The Infiniti Car, Don't Think I've Forgotten Dailymotion, White Room Joker, Aston Martin Valkyrie Review, Gordon Cowans Wife, Merlin Movie 2020, What Happened To Phoebe Cates, Futuro Beach Full Movie Online English Subtitles, Pat Morita Cause Of Death, Classification Of Flowering Plants, Rush Limbaugh Cars, River Phoenix Estate, Brick Definition Cold, Ink Brush Photoshop, Aluminium Properties, Brad Silberling And Rebecca Schaeffer, Willy Nilly Bayshore, 2008 Hummer H3 For Sale, Martin Eden Summary, Abide Bible Verse, Transporter 3 Trailer, Imagine That Art Show, Gambian Desserts, Ebu Nigerian Language, Zira Bot Offline, Joakim Noah Kids, Amazon Prime Membership Discount, Opinion About The Book Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, Bugatti In Gta 5 Online, What Size Volt Battery Is Found In A Hev, Dennis Kipruto Kimetto, List Of 90s Songs, Serial Mom Vudu, Bmw 530e Specs, Greek Salad, How To Say Lamborghini Huracán In English, Jim Gaffigan: Quality Time, Nigerian Violence, Aoc G-menu, Droopy Dog Quotes, Uk Law School Rankings, The Hu - Yuve Yuve Yu, Bedknobs And Broomsticks Executioner, St Peter's Basilica Statues Inside, Best Chat Rooms, The Power Of Habit Training, Causes And Effects Of Traffic Jams, Little Mermaid 3 Songs, Armand Traore Net Worth, House With A Clock In Its Walls Baby Scene, 2020 Mercedes-benz Gle450 4matic, The Jerk Ukulele Song, Nissan News 2020, Bride And Prejudice On Demand, Dodge Srt Hellcat, Mcteague Summary, How To Use Access 2000, Japanese Rappers Female, Why Did Jeffries Leave Svu, Way Of The Wolf: Straight Line Selling: Master The Art Of Persuasion, Influence, And Success, I686 Openelec, Infiniti Q30 2020 Interior, Jason Levine Finance, Derek Mio Bio, Indra Nooyi Leadership Style, Trinity Bliss Avatar 2, Theme Of The Giraffe And The Pelly And Me, Delta Aquarid Meteor Shower 2020, Infiniti Q70 Price Uk, Renault Trezor Top Speed Mph,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *