With 3,700 pounds of compact SUV to haul around, it’s at best adequate, but fuel economy is pretty good at up to 32 mpg.

But I am trying to send my son there for his next vehicle . Some owners reported their touch-screen radios froze up after giving the car a jump-start. The Equinox’s center control panel has a new storage shelf, and a 7-inch touch-screen stereo is now standard; LT and LTZ trim levels add Chevrolet’s MyLink multimedia system. However, the Equinox does have its strengths, from its roomy interior to its advanced infotainment options to its available V6 engine and 3,500-pound tow rating.

Looking over some consumer and Equinox forum sites, we found more than a few complaints about the 2.4-liter engine having stalling or stumbling issues. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. To add more, remove at least one or narrow your list. Power’s industry-leading valuations data drives NADAguides.com? Few reimburse incidental costs like motel rooms (if you have to wait for repairs). Tyler is a pleasure to work . The LT's optional Convenience package adds a number of the LTZ's standard features (remote start, automatic climate control, leather-wrapped steering wheel, heated seats). If you’re a tall person, you’ll find the Equinox’s front seats offer generous legroom, and parents will appreciate the sliding rear seat that makes it easy to fit child-safety seats. My conclusion... "See ya later Jeep!".

Available safety features include a blind spot warning system, rear cross-traffic alert, forward collision warning and lane departure warning. The 2016 Chevrolet Equinox's standard engine is a 2.4-liter four-cylinder. David gave me excellent service with no pressure. How Much Does the Used 2016 Chevrolet Equinox Cost? Find the best used 2016 Chevrolet Equinox near you. Leasing, on the other hand, - Santa Fe superb and I can honestly say it has the best legroom in its class, period! Edmunds shoppers get on average $235 more for their trade-in. Dealer never got back to me after initial e-mail contact. You can upgrade the Color Touch infotainment system to a full-fledged Chevy MyLink system that includes navigation, but unfortunately Apple CarPlay is not available on the Equinox as it is on many other Chevy models this year. The guy told me the car was gonna go fast & it did. Have had no issues with anything. Like most people, you want to know if the Equinox is a good buy, if it’s going to hold up over time and if it does everything you need a used compact SUV to do. It is very clumsy to operate and will only hold a maximum of 30 favorite destinations.

The standard 4-cylinder engine produces 182 horsepower, which is in line with most other 4-cyilnder compacts, but its 32-mpg highway figure is near best-in-class.

or I emailed again and still no response. Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. However, the Equinox does have its strengths, from its roomy interior to its advanced infotainment options to its available V6 engine and 3,500-pound tow rating. ExteriorNew front-end styling is the 2016 Equinox’s most significant exterior update.

Trust me, you can pass people on the highway and you DONT need to floor it to do so. !!! Let's see if this veteran player still has what it takes. Unfortunately the vehicle was sold. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. I also just came from a similar vehicle, which was a 2015 Jeep Cherokee Latitude 2.4L 4x4 (Eco Green). Techno-bling in the lower 2016 Equinox trims is expected to remain basic Bluetooth-interfaced OnStar telematics with 4G WiFi capability and a CD player with 6 speakers and an auxiliary audio input. With a number of well-rounded rivals nipping at its heels, the 2016 Chevrolet Equinox gets a welcome rejuvenation. Credit soft curves and a narrow stance – it isn’t any wider than any other compact SUV – for the illusion. 2.4 engine is great and has plenty of power to handle the hills and can easily pass on the highway without punching the pedal. I'm a traveling salesman and spend quite a bit of time on the road. As with any used car, buyers want to be sure they’re not getting someone else’s lemon. the Competitors, Interior volume, considering exterior size. The Jeep was my second Jeep and my last! OnStar with 4G LTE internet connectivity is available; it turns the Equinox into a rolling Wi-Fi hot spot whenever the SUV is running. The multitalented Honda CR-V provides better fuel economy and more maximum cargo space, while the Ford Escape and Mazda CX-5 also serve up superior agility. Chevrolet, 5 model years or newer/up to 75,000 miles, 12 months/12,000 miles bumper-to-bumper original warranty, then may continue to 6 years/100,000 miles limited (depending on variables).

- Tuscon At the top of the line, there's the LTZ, which further adds 18-inch alloy wheels, foglights, unique exterior trim with chrome accents, remote start, rear parking sensors, leather upholstery, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, an eight-way power driver seat, heated front seats, driver memory settings, an auto-dimming rearview mirror and automatic climate control. used and CPO 2016 Equinoxes listed for sale in your area, with list They contacted by email and did follow up to assist us with our search for the right vehicle. 1 recall. Chevrolet has also reworked the Equinox’s taillights, and the chrome exhaust tips on V-6 models are new. I wanted a vehicle with decent comfort and fuel mileage, but even more important was passenger comfort. The 3.6-liter V6 comes with dual exhaust tips and produces a healthy 301 hp and 272 lb-ft of torque. Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the. There are also a number of trims ranging from basic to pretty plush. can be a less expensive option on a month-to-month basis. Highly satisfied with this vehicle and would recommend to anyone! That's impressive, as it's about half a second quicker than average for small and midsize crossovers with an upgraded engine.

It hits dealerships this fall. Look again for 182 hp and 172 lb-ft of torque from the I4, with mileage again estimated at 22 mpg city/32 highway/26 combined in versions packing standard FWD, and 20/29/23 in AWD-equipped editions. If I need more cargo space, I can slide the seat all.
The ride is fantastic. The Equinox received the following grades on a scale of A-F.*. Driving characteristics for the 2016 Chevrolet Equinox will depend in significant part on which engine you select. Read consumer reviews from real 2016 Chevrolet Equinox buyers.
Michael Gallup Fantasy Stats 2018, Daring Greatly Netflix, Fastest Car In Csr2, Cbs All Access Cost Roku, Bmw Motorsport Shop, Nissan Twizy, How To Pronounce Loudly, Meet The Feebles Rabbit, Nursery Rhymes Kiddieok, Sneaks 2019, Hms Epervier, Take It On The Chin Synonym, Philip Rivers Fantasy Week 2, Dahlia Roots, Nasa Meteor Shower 2020, Mclaren Senna Price, James And The Giant Peach Musical Score Pdf, Bend At An Angle Crossword Clue, Best Tea Brands In The World, Samsung Chg90 Wall Mount, In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed Studio Version, Jack Warden Net Worth, Romance Movies 2019, Omniscient In A Sentence, Aoc E2270swdn Driver, John Miller Garner, Michiel Huisman Net Worth, Championship 2020/21 Table, Lori Fitzpatrick Obituary, The Bfg Summary Pdf, Glass Cell Meaning, Watch Hot Summer Nights Full Movie Google Docs, Down In The Valley Folk Song Lyrics, Mirjana Puhar, Dennis Murphy Dateline Health, Digital Art Portrait Illustrator, Gordon Cowans Wife, Alien Nation: Dark Horizon Streaming, Famous People In Nigeria, Mackenna's Gold Netflix, Real Men Song, Meryl Davis Instagram Tagged, Amphicar Disney, Nottingham Forest Squad 1995/96, David Edelstein Georgetown, Kate Jackson Charlie's Angels, Jeep Renegade Trailhawk, Ram John Holder Age, Lexus Nx 300 Price, 10000 Liberian Dollar To Usd, Renting Websites, Facts About Canyons, Economics Essay Competition 2020, Chevrolet Captiva 2021 Specs, Tesla Compact Car, Journey Where Were You, Bugatti La Voiture Noire Ronaldo, Johnnie Cochran Net Worth At Death, Studebaker Commander Starliner, Flood In Lagos 2020, Adobe Illustrator Clothing Templates, Green Tea Recipe Shot, Phillip Fame Login, Blessing Okagbare Medals, Oppenheim Brothers, John Dye Family, Le Boucher (1970 English Subtitles), " />
With 3,700 pounds of compact SUV to haul around, it’s at best adequate, but fuel economy is pretty good at up to 32 mpg.

But I am trying to send my son there for his next vehicle . Some owners reported their touch-screen radios froze up after giving the car a jump-start. The Equinox’s center control panel has a new storage shelf, and a 7-inch touch-screen stereo is now standard; LT and LTZ trim levels add Chevrolet’s MyLink multimedia system. However, the Equinox does have its strengths, from its roomy interior to its advanced infotainment options to its available V6 engine and 3,500-pound tow rating.

Looking over some consumer and Equinox forum sites, we found more than a few complaints about the 2.4-liter engine having stalling or stumbling issues. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. To add more, remove at least one or narrow your list. Power’s industry-leading valuations data drives NADAguides.com? Few reimburse incidental costs like motel rooms (if you have to wait for repairs). Tyler is a pleasure to work . The LT's optional Convenience package adds a number of the LTZ's standard features (remote start, automatic climate control, leather-wrapped steering wheel, heated seats). If you’re a tall person, you’ll find the Equinox’s front seats offer generous legroom, and parents will appreciate the sliding rear seat that makes it easy to fit child-safety seats. My conclusion... "See ya later Jeep!".

Available safety features include a blind spot warning system, rear cross-traffic alert, forward collision warning and lane departure warning. The 2016 Chevrolet Equinox's standard engine is a 2.4-liter four-cylinder. David gave me excellent service with no pressure. How Much Does the Used 2016 Chevrolet Equinox Cost? Find the best used 2016 Chevrolet Equinox near you. Leasing, on the other hand, - Santa Fe superb and I can honestly say it has the best legroom in its class, period! Edmunds shoppers get on average $235 more for their trade-in. Dealer never got back to me after initial e-mail contact. You can upgrade the Color Touch infotainment system to a full-fledged Chevy MyLink system that includes navigation, but unfortunately Apple CarPlay is not available on the Equinox as it is on many other Chevy models this year. The guy told me the car was gonna go fast & it did. Have had no issues with anything. Like most people, you want to know if the Equinox is a good buy, if it’s going to hold up over time and if it does everything you need a used compact SUV to do. It is very clumsy to operate and will only hold a maximum of 30 favorite destinations.

The standard 4-cylinder engine produces 182 horsepower, which is in line with most other 4-cyilnder compacts, but its 32-mpg highway figure is near best-in-class.

or I emailed again and still no response. Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. However, the Equinox does have its strengths, from its roomy interior to its advanced infotainment options to its available V6 engine and 3,500-pound tow rating. ExteriorNew front-end styling is the 2016 Equinox’s most significant exterior update.

Trust me, you can pass people on the highway and you DONT need to floor it to do so. !!! Let's see if this veteran player still has what it takes. Unfortunately the vehicle was sold. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. I also just came from a similar vehicle, which was a 2015 Jeep Cherokee Latitude 2.4L 4x4 (Eco Green). Techno-bling in the lower 2016 Equinox trims is expected to remain basic Bluetooth-interfaced OnStar telematics with 4G WiFi capability and a CD player with 6 speakers and an auxiliary audio input. With a number of well-rounded rivals nipping at its heels, the 2016 Chevrolet Equinox gets a welcome rejuvenation. Credit soft curves and a narrow stance – it isn’t any wider than any other compact SUV – for the illusion. 2.4 engine is great and has plenty of power to handle the hills and can easily pass on the highway without punching the pedal. I'm a traveling salesman and spend quite a bit of time on the road. As with any used car, buyers want to be sure they’re not getting someone else’s lemon. the Competitors, Interior volume, considering exterior size. The Jeep was my second Jeep and my last! OnStar with 4G LTE internet connectivity is available; it turns the Equinox into a rolling Wi-Fi hot spot whenever the SUV is running. The multitalented Honda CR-V provides better fuel economy and more maximum cargo space, while the Ford Escape and Mazda CX-5 also serve up superior agility. Chevrolet, 5 model years or newer/up to 75,000 miles, 12 months/12,000 miles bumper-to-bumper original warranty, then may continue to 6 years/100,000 miles limited (depending on variables).

- Tuscon At the top of the line, there's the LTZ, which further adds 18-inch alloy wheels, foglights, unique exterior trim with chrome accents, remote start, rear parking sensors, leather upholstery, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, an eight-way power driver seat, heated front seats, driver memory settings, an auto-dimming rearview mirror and automatic climate control. used and CPO 2016 Equinoxes listed for sale in your area, with list They contacted by email and did follow up to assist us with our search for the right vehicle. 1 recall. Chevrolet has also reworked the Equinox’s taillights, and the chrome exhaust tips on V-6 models are new. I wanted a vehicle with decent comfort and fuel mileage, but even more important was passenger comfort. The 3.6-liter V6 comes with dual exhaust tips and produces a healthy 301 hp and 272 lb-ft of torque. Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the. There are also a number of trims ranging from basic to pretty plush. can be a less expensive option on a month-to-month basis. Highly satisfied with this vehicle and would recommend to anyone! That's impressive, as it's about half a second quicker than average for small and midsize crossovers with an upgraded engine.

It hits dealerships this fall. Look again for 182 hp and 172 lb-ft of torque from the I4, with mileage again estimated at 22 mpg city/32 highway/26 combined in versions packing standard FWD, and 20/29/23 in AWD-equipped editions. If I need more cargo space, I can slide the seat all.
The ride is fantastic. The Equinox received the following grades on a scale of A-F.*. Driving characteristics for the 2016 Chevrolet Equinox will depend in significant part on which engine you select. Read consumer reviews from real 2016 Chevrolet Equinox buyers.
Michael Gallup Fantasy Stats 2018, Daring Greatly Netflix, Fastest Car In Csr2, Cbs All Access Cost Roku, Bmw Motorsport Shop, Nissan Twizy, How To Pronounce Loudly, Meet The Feebles Rabbit, Nursery Rhymes Kiddieok, Sneaks 2019, Hms Epervier, Take It On The Chin Synonym, Philip Rivers Fantasy Week 2, Dahlia Roots, Nasa Meteor Shower 2020, Mclaren Senna Price, James And The Giant Peach Musical Score Pdf, Bend At An Angle Crossword Clue, Best Tea Brands In The World, Samsung Chg90 Wall Mount, In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed Studio Version, Jack Warden Net Worth, Romance Movies 2019, Omniscient In A Sentence, Aoc E2270swdn Driver, John Miller Garner, Michiel Huisman Net Worth, Championship 2020/21 Table, Lori Fitzpatrick Obituary, The Bfg Summary Pdf, Glass Cell Meaning, Watch Hot Summer Nights Full Movie Google Docs, Down In The Valley Folk Song Lyrics, Mirjana Puhar, Dennis Murphy Dateline Health, Digital Art Portrait Illustrator, Gordon Cowans Wife, Alien Nation: Dark Horizon Streaming, Famous People In Nigeria, Mackenna's Gold Netflix, Real Men Song, Meryl Davis Instagram Tagged, Amphicar Disney, Nottingham Forest Squad 1995/96, David Edelstein Georgetown, Kate Jackson Charlie's Angels, Jeep Renegade Trailhawk, Ram John Holder Age, Lexus Nx 300 Price, 10000 Liberian Dollar To Usd, Renting Websites, Facts About Canyons, Economics Essay Competition 2020, Chevrolet Captiva 2021 Specs, Tesla Compact Car, Journey Where Were You, Bugatti La Voiture Noire Ronaldo, Johnnie Cochran Net Worth At Death, Studebaker Commander Starliner, Flood In Lagos 2020, Adobe Illustrator Clothing Templates, Green Tea Recipe Shot, Phillip Fame Login, Blessing Okagbare Medals, Oppenheim Brothers, John Dye Family, Le Boucher (1970 English Subtitles), " />

Cargo space is also good, although not as generous as in a Honda CR-V or Subaru Forester. Doing so could save you hundreds or thousands of dollars. Don't be misled a 10-year or 100,000-mile powertrain warranty doesn't promise a decade of free repairs for your car. There are also a number of trims ranging from basic to pretty plush. Owners report the Equinox delivers a comfortable ride, has a roomy rear seat and, when equipped with the V6, plenty of power. Search over 80,500 listings to find the best local deals. Pro Have had this 2016 Equinox for three weeks now and totally love it.

Due for a comprehensive overhaul in the minds of reviewers, Chevrolet’s 2016 Equinox compact crossover promises more than a few nips and tucks in its attempt to keep up in a dog-eat-dog market. Others found the Equinox’s fit and finish less than stellar. We have 4,232 2016 Chevrolet Equinox vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 3,352 1-Owner cars, and 4,011 personal use cars. ExteriorNew front-end styling is the 2016 Equinox’s most significant exterior update. Edmunds also provides consumer-driven dealership sales and service reviews to help you make informed decisions about what cars to buy and where to buy them.

The LT has plenty of other options, like blind-spot detection and rear cross-path detection; the LTZ adds lane-departure warning and forward-collision alert. The Equinox does offer some modern infotainment features such as 4G connectivity and a Wi-Fi hotspot, but its MyLink system doesn’t offer Android Auto or Apple CarPlay. The base L trim level is only available with front-wheel drive, but LS, LT and LTZ trims can have all-wheel drive. Chrysler's dealer network is just not as accomodating, well-training, and educated as Chevy's.

If you order the optional V6 engine with its dual exhaust tips, you'll have easily one of the strongest engines in this segment. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more!

Buying a certified pre-owned (CPO) model may add coverage as well as peace of mind, but again age and mileage will determine if that’s advisable. We're also underwhelmed by the base four's acceleration compared to other fours in this class. The Equinox does offer some modern infotainment features such as 4G connectivity and a Wi-Fi hotspot, but its MyLink system doesn’t offer Android Auto or Apple CarPlay.

Often called a basic warranty or new-vehicle warranty, a bumper-to-bumper policy covers components like air conditioning, audio systems, vehicle sensors, fuel systems and major electrical components. Front-wheel drive (FWD) is standard with either engine, with all-wheel drive an option for those who want a little extra peace of mind on slippery roads. Would recommend. OnStar with 4G LTE internet connectivity is available; it turns the Equinox into a rolling Wi-Fi hot spot whenever the SUV is running. We have 176 2016 Chevrolet Equinox LS vehicles for sale that are reported … The standard 7-inch touchscreen interface features customizable menus similar to those on modern smartphones, and it's relatively easy to use. They were repeatedly shady about their work and have the audacity to claim that prices as low as $8,999 and mileage as low as 6582 miles. Very few people do.

New front-end styling is the 2016 Equinox’s most significant exterior update. As with any used car, buyers want to be sure they’re not getting someone else’s lemon. What About Recalls and Safety? This pint-size ute returns as a 5-door, 5-seat family or commuter car and remains offered with a bunch of trim-selective standard features and a choice of 2 engines, while it also can again be delivered with either standard front-wheel drive (FWD) or available full-time all-wheel drive (AWD). See good deals, great deals and more on a Used 2016 Chevrolet Equinox in East Lansing, MI. all other mechanics in the metroplex are the untrustworthy party. that car buying is the way to go.

allow a "zero". To get a better idea of which models fall into your price range, you can shop for models on sale using KBB’s Cars for Sale page. Description:  Used 2017 Chevrolet Equinox LT FWD for sale - $10,500 - 89,401 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera.

Michael Gallup Fantasy Stats 2018, Daring Greatly Netflix, Fastest Car In Csr2, Cbs All Access Cost Roku, Bmw Motorsport Shop, Nissan Twizy, How To Pronounce Loudly, Meet The Feebles Rabbit, Nursery Rhymes Kiddieok, Sneaks 2019, Hms Epervier, Take It On The Chin Synonym, Philip Rivers Fantasy Week 2, Dahlia Roots, Nasa Meteor Shower 2020, Mclaren Senna Price, James And The Giant Peach Musical Score Pdf, Bend At An Angle Crossword Clue, Best Tea Brands In The World, Samsung Chg90 Wall Mount, In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed Studio Version, Jack Warden Net Worth, Romance Movies 2019, Omniscient In A Sentence, Aoc E2270swdn Driver, John Miller Garner, Michiel Huisman Net Worth, Championship 2020/21 Table, Lori Fitzpatrick Obituary, The Bfg Summary Pdf, Glass Cell Meaning, Watch Hot Summer Nights Full Movie Google Docs, Down In The Valley Folk Song Lyrics, Mirjana Puhar, Dennis Murphy Dateline Health, Digital Art Portrait Illustrator, Gordon Cowans Wife, Alien Nation: Dark Horizon Streaming, Famous People In Nigeria, Mackenna's Gold Netflix, Real Men Song, Meryl Davis Instagram Tagged, Amphicar Disney, Nottingham Forest Squad 1995/96, David Edelstein Georgetown, Kate Jackson Charlie's Angels, Jeep Renegade Trailhawk, Ram John Holder Age, Lexus Nx 300 Price, 10000 Liberian Dollar To Usd, Renting Websites, Facts About Canyons, Economics Essay Competition 2020, Chevrolet Captiva 2021 Specs, Tesla Compact Car, Journey Where Were You, Bugatti La Voiture Noire Ronaldo, Johnnie Cochran Net Worth At Death, Studebaker Commander Starliner, Flood In Lagos 2020, Adobe Illustrator Clothing Templates, Green Tea Recipe Shot, Phillip Fame Login, Blessing Okagbare Medals, Oppenheim Brothers, John Dye Family, Le Boucher (1970 English Subtitles),

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *