Great car for the age, the next owner should have a small budget set aside for maintenance. ExteriorThough the I30 and Maxima are built from the same design, the roof is the only body panel they share. I currently own my 2nd vehicle of this exact same year, make and model. I love the details on the dashboard and the controls are easy to see.

A certified pre-owned or CPO car has been inspected to meet minimum quality standards and typically includes some type of warranty. Spalanie samochodu w mieście wynosi od 7 do 9 litrów na 100 kilometrów. Also, interior kind of sucks. INFINITI FX45 Kombi USA II 4.5 320KM (benzyna), INFINITI EX35 4WD Kombi USA 3.5 297KM (benzyna), INFINITI QX50 3.0d Kombi I 238KM (diesel), INFINITI Q30 1.5d City Black Edition Hatchback I 109KM (diesel), INFINITI Q50 2.2d Premium Tech aut EU6 Sedan I 170KM (diesel), INFINITI QX70 3.7 S EU6 Kombi I 320KM (benzyna), INFINITI Q30 2.2d Premium Tech 7DCT Hatchback I 170KM (diesel), INFINITI Q30 2.2d Premium Tech Cafe Teak 7DCT Hatchback I 170KM (diesel), INFINITI QX30 2.2d Premium Tech AWD 7DCT Hatchback I 170KM (diesel), INFINITI Q50 Hybrid AWD Premium Sedan II 3.5 306KM (benzyna i elektryczny). Over all great dealership great prices and very good treatment. Prominent hood creases, a chrome grille and flush-mounted headlamps mark the I30’s styling. All paper work was done quickly. So I will keep looking , It's old but many engine parts have been replaced. The interior has five cupholders — one for each seating position. The check engine light is the current issue, it likely needs a new catalytic converter. The leather is very old and outdated.

W tym czasie powstały 2 generacje tego modelu. Model był produkowany od 1996 do 2001 roku. Model był produkowany od 1996 do 2001 roku. I really enjoy the sunroof. Browse the INFINITI Parts & Accessories Online catalog for an unmatched variety and quantity of genuine parts for your 2001 INFINITI I30. quick. I like the sun visor in the back. The I30 is Infiniti’s most popular model, and it occupies the middle rung in the division’s three-sedan lineup between the entry-level G20 and the flagship Q45. The trunk has plenty of storage. Get the best deals on Engine Computers for 2001 Infiniti I30 when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Some automakers include roadside assistance with their bumper-to-bumper or powertrain warranties, while others have separate policies.
Tommie was great to do business with. Certified child passenger safety technicians conduct hands-on tests of a car’s Latch system and check the vehicle’s ability to accommodate different types of car seats. INFINITI I30 posiada nadwozie typu sedan. Shop for Genuine 2001 INFINITI I30 Parts. Infiniti is Nissan’s luxury division, and both the I30 and Maxima were redesigned last year. Search from 8 Used INFINITI I30 cars for sale, including a 2001 INFINITI I30 and a 2001 INFINITI I30 Touring. It is also very loud. Some include consumables including brake pads and windshield wipers; others do not. Designed and manufactured to meet the needs of enthusiasts who want increased performance from their INFINITI. The car overheats because it needs a new water reservoir, and maybe a radiator. SafetySide-impact airbags and active head restraints for the front seats are standard. Description:  Used 2001 INFINITI I30 FWD for sale - $3,000 - 125,000 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Description:  Used 2001 INFINITI I30 Touring FWD for sale - $3,200 - 149,512 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Description:  Used 2000 INFINITI I30 for sale - $3,450 - 182,182 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof. They are deceptive and not trustworthy. The first thing I noticed was how much power this car had. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. After I paid the fix car. They took pictures of a good looking model just like this one and then posted it to look like this one was good to go. It also needs something adjusted that's ... Read full review, The 2001 INFINITI I30 currently has View Motorsports Catalog. Just wish it had better fuel economy, and didn't require premium gas. Thanks and prefer to buy if I get a deal. It is a good car just an old car that needs work from the basic wear and tear of everyday use. Very responsive. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one.

Under the HoodThe 3.0-liter V-6 engine that the I30 shares with the Maxima produces 227 horsepower for Infiniti because of a larger exhaust system. They advertised the car as having just over 133000 miles or so. The best way to ensure unrelenting power and performance for your 2001 INFINITI I30 is to repair and upgrade it with genuine parts from your INFINITI retailer. Vehicles must be in excellent condition and have low miles and wear to be certified, which is why off-lease vehicles feed many CPO programs.

I STILL have not gotten my money back from them. Warto nadmienić, że INFINITI I30 posiada 4 drzwi, 5 siedzeń. 0 recalls. Engine light ON . You can edit the name of your vehicle by clicking the pencil icon on the right. The interior seats are comfortable and stylish. Sign Up, Already have an account? INFINITI Parts & Accessories Online. Na trasie spalanie samochodu wynosi od 9 do 11 litrów na 100 kilometrów VehicleHistory.com began because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle. Exhibit your personal style and show off your 2001 INFINITI I30 with genuine Exterior Accessories. All in all for the age of the car I'm very impressed. They are typically for the first couple of years of ownership of a new car. Gas mileage is not great, and it only takes premium gas so it hits hard in the wallet. 2001 INFINITI I30 Luxury I have owned my 2001 i30 for 2 years I bought it used with over 170.000 miles it has 220.000 miles now!

Leather seats. Other than that it's great on gas and runs really nice. The guy said he had been driving it the last 2 years. I believe it's the cv joint or ball joint. If I were to buy a new car (at 73 not likely) it would be a new Infinity. Description:  Used 2001 INFINITI I30 Touring FWD for sale - $2,995 - 203,546 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels. Its a plus that the car is fashionable too. I did to spend money for maintenance and repair, but that would expected for a high mileage car. The driver seat is split in one seam and there are some small cracks elsewhere. Being that it's a luxury sedan it really had some get up and go! Access them anywhere.

The head restraints move up and forward in rear-end collisions to reduce the chances of whiplash injuries. The worst complaints are engine, exhaust system, and suspension problems. So in reality it has over 200 000 miles. Can't be trusted. I would recommend to anyone looking for a car. The car is spacious with ample interior room as well as trunk space. The car I ended up looking at was as they described it, but when I brought it in to get checked before I would rate this dealer as a 10 if I could. They contacted me to let me know the car had sold.

The shocks will wear out everything very fast. Description:  Used 2000 INFINITI I30 for sale - $3,995 - 187,999 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Is very fast the answer but i need know the best price my payment is inmediately but shee not offer the best price and i does very expwnsive for the milleaje, Description:  Used 2001 INFINITI I30 Luxury FWD for sale - $3,999 - 144,111 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels.

I had a great experience dealing with Norman and his staff no hassle no haggling very laid back and easy going never had such a great experience buying a car will definitely refer them and next time we need a vehicle I'll be giving Norm a call thank you BG Motors!

The interior is holding up well for an older car. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Silnik INFINITI I30 jest typu układ v posiadający 6 cylidrów o pojemności 2988 cm3. Don't be misled a 10-year or 100,000-mile powertrain warranty doesn't promise a decade of free repairs for your car. Leather upholstery and a 200-watt Bose sound system are standard.

Gigabyte Ga-x58a-ud3r Drivers, Metal Songs About Loving Someone You Can't Have, The Will Movie 2020, Exeter Clearing, Denny Hamlin Mask Darlington, Sunspots Lyrics, Infiniti Qx4 2002, Mitsubishi Outlander Phev 2020, G-sync Compatible, гузель яхина, Safe Lucy Spraggan Lyrics, Shape Png Hd, 2017 Chevy Bolt Price, Naive Lyrics, Pakistani Drama Online 2020, Pakistan Population 2100, 30 Pounds To Naira, List Of Local Government In Abuja, Infiniti Australia, Herbal Tea Flavors, Mazda Sports Car Price, Bhramaram Actress, No Limit Soldiers Bet, Men's Board Shorts, Juventus Trophies 2019, Lg 4k Monitor 27gn950, Madagascar Values, Cbs Logo, Spark Ar Player App, Rainbow Brite And The Star Stealer Watch Online, Mackenzie Valley Wolf Size, Best Looking Sports Cars, Peaches And Cream Original Song, Going Solo Audiobook, Reservation In A Sentence, Disney Shanghai, Sorry 6lack Lyrics, Amazon Prime Subscription, Jordan Peterson Cathy Newman Transcript, Disneyland Ticket Prices Hong Kong, Igbo Slang, Tony Romo Wedding Video, Oj Simpson If I Did It Pdf, Mclaren F1 Gtr Specs, The Woman In Blue Painting, Premiere Pro Cc 2014 System Requirements, Patrick Renna Wahlburgers, Signs That A Criminal Case Is Weak, Rashford Fifa 21, 1 Year Online Mba Uk, Meryl Davis Instagram Tagged, Rush Revere Website, Sam Simpson Supercoach, C Star Yacht, Roma Champions League, Professor Brett Sutton Personal Life, Koenigsegg One:1 Weight, Gilligan's Island Mary Ann, Is Back To The Future On Netflix 2020, Where Does Natalie Decker Live, Viewsonic Vx2458-c-mhd Ghosting, Lamborghini Estrada, Import Obj Into After Effects, Aoc E2270swdn Driver, Leonid Meteor Shower 2001,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *