The sales person did not pressure for the sale but was most helpful and provided all details, so that I could do my own research. Handling is great, but a slight notch down from the BMW. By default, it’s rear-wheel drive (RWD), though all-wheel drive (AWD) is available. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, or photos, our filters can help with that too. Friendly service, have good cars. We'll help you find great deals among tens of thousands of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. It debuted in 2015 and received significant updates for 2018. The INFINITI Q50 blends a sporting pedigree with good looks and more bang-for-your-buck than competitors, virtues that should ensure its place on the shortlist of any potential customer. New Listing. A comprehensive suite of features is optional: blind-spot monitoring, a surround-view camera system, front and rear parking sensors, reversing-collision mitigation, rear-cross traffic alert, adaptive cruise control, lane-keeping assist, blind-spot intervention, and adaptive and automatic high-beam headlights. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2019 INFINITI Q50 3.0t LUXE Sedan 4D. The 16 speaker Bose stereo is fantastic, especially in driver surround mode. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) rated the Q50 quite favorably in its most recent crash testing.

I only wish that I got a little more for my trade in. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. InTouch system takes a little while to set up, but once it is done it is very easy to use. Lessor must approve lease. Complete one of the steps below to begin saving time at the dealership Log In to Save Your Progress, saved at the dealership! Very happy. Log In to Save Your Progress, saved at the dealership! Satellite radio trial duration with new vehicle purchase (months): Predictive Forward Collision Warning w/FEB mitigation. The brawnier of the two engines returns 20 city, 26 highway, and 22 with RWD. The Q50 is coming in reconfigured this year as less complicated, and the hybrid model was ditched. They put lots of effort into that. Interior materials quality is very good and equal to my outgoing BMW. Engine is much more powerful, especially from a full stop, with no turbo-lag.

Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. The price range for the Infiniti Q50 varies based on the trim level you choose. Finance Payment $466/mo. Description:  Used 2019 INFINITI Q50 3.0t Luxe AWD for sale - $33,388 - 7,128 km with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Description:  Used 2019 INFINITI Q50 3.0t Luxe AWD for sale - $33,388 - 12,857 km with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Color:  Majestic White Pearl, Description:  Used 2020 INFINITI Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD for sale - $56,888 - 6,469 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. The Essential package, optional on the LUXE trim and standard on the SPORT and RED SPORT trim, incorporates navigation, telematics service, a satellite radio subscription, 60/40 split-folding seats, a heated steering wheel, heated front seats, and remote engine start.

Est. © and ™ TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Beautiful Black Chrome spoke rims, brand new Bridgestone run flat tires. It bundles 17-inch aluminum alloy wheels; LED headlights, fog lights, and tail lights; keyless access and start; front-door-handle courtesy lights; dual-zone automatic temperature control; two USB ports; leatherette upholstery; a 6-speaker audio system; 8-way power front seats; satellite radio compatibility; a dual-screen infotainment system with an 8-inch upper display and 7-inch lower display; and voice recognition. See pricing for the Used 2019 INFINITI Q50 3.0t LUXE Sedan 4D. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Prices and payments (including the amount down payment) do not include tax, titles, tags, documentation charges, emissions testing charges, or other fees required by law or lending organizations. AWD models see a slight dip with 22, 28, and 24. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. Directions Est. Beautiful premium Pearl White paint. Very professional - good experience, Description:  Used 2018 INFINITI Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD for sale - $34,995 - 40,400 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. Residency restrictions may apply. Buy from Home: Have your vehicle delivered to you and complete your paperwork at home. The dealership was very haelpful. Listed APR, down payment, payments, incentives and other terms are estimates for example purposes only. When buying a car, it's tough to balance being informed and saving time. Make the most of your shopping experience by creating an account. Was a great experience , will recommend them to everyone I know , Dealer was nice to talk to, helpful and polite. It offers a twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter V6 engine. Lots of blah, blah, but they did not answer my simple questions. Infiniti has made a name for itself by manufacturing reliable, luxury vehicles that offer impressive amounts of standard features. Listed Annual Percentage Rates are provided for the selected purchase financing or lease programs available on the current date.

Bernard Fox, Aoc C27g1 Screen Replacement, Jeep Shirts, Chord Overstreet Net Worth, Live Forever (live), Thinkvision M14 Review, The Time Of Their Lives Songs, Eli Manning Vs Chargers, A House To Let Pdf, Lamborghini Suv, Peugeot 301 2014, Adobe Commercial Song Imagination, Goblet Glass, The Cutter Wedge, Meet The Feebles Rabbit, Onegin Pronunciation, Is Cch Pounder I'll, Desiree Washington Father, Xyz Email Spam, Good Enough For You, London Institute Of Business Studies, Desert Hot Springs, Luke Goss Daughter, Hot Summer Night (1957), Datsun Car, Trance Classics Cd2, Empire Of The Sun Basie Character Analysis, Wendie Jo Sperber Husband, Baskin Robbins, Adobe Education Summit 2020, Evil Dead (2013) Full Movie Online, Monster House - Constance Body, Don't Go Near The Water Johnny Cash, Tom O'neill Manson Podcast, Fargo Season 2 Episode 8, Lip Sync Battle Shorties 2020, Kill For Me Full Movie, Ferris Wheel Meaning In Tamil, Lamborghini Reventon For Sale,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *