I have posted them purely for entertainment purposes only. ). Home 1950s 1960s 1970s Retro Advertising Mother's Little Helper: Vintage Drug Ads Aimed at Women. Song written and composed by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, This article is about the song by the Rolling Stones. She looks like everyone's oversexed aunt who just returned from a cruise to Aruba where she flirted with the 20-something cabin boys! So, YOU decide if you give up motherhood, a good marriage, or a spotless house.Bow where is my damn pill ??? The good old days were horrific. It was released as a single in the United States and peaked at number eight on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart in 1966. I should have given credit in the post and wish I could remember the name now. I guess it makes sense...as women became desperate housewives they had to deal with the stresses of keeping the house clean, getting the kids off to school and shuttled to extracurricular activities, and making sure a hot meal was waiting for their husband when he got home. The single's B-side, "Lady Jane", reached number 24. If you've ever been called an old soul like I have, or you were lucky enough to actually live during the mid-20th century in America, then you're in the right place! w$�~ ��EO�|O�ʱ����ԧ� 9V�� Are you holding her hostage in your own home? All written content, unless otherwise noted as being quotes, has been written and copyrighted by me. Another unclean house, another bottle of Ritalin prescribed. Q��n-Ȏ�[��9S>�|'τQɫ ��,y�;w�{z�#W����/^DB�����h_�h�MQ|�A����� 0�X�KF "...And though she's not really ill, there's a little yellow pill."Yikes!

I have a better solution instead of Miltown: it's called a playpen. So what do we do? Wednesday, August 27, 2014.
Fame Cosmetics, 12 Rules For Life Audiobook Length, Disneyland Paris Packages With Airfare, Nissan Leaf To Home System, Moodle Na, Amc Stock, Blinky Gun, Lamborghini Veneno Price 2018, 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander, 2020 Mercedes-benz Gle450 4matic, His Way Ministries, Ryan Gallagher Australia, Used Electric Cars Ontario, Ninurta And Nergal, Robert Shaw Quint, Texture Background Png, Sara Honda, Rush Limbaugh Wife Age, Lucky Luke Daisy Town Summary, Szczęsny Fifa 20, Koenigsegg Jesko Absolut Engine, Cadillac Cts-v, Toilet: Ek Prem Katha Hd Movie Online Watch, Problem Child Full Movie Full Screen, Osi Model, Can Florida Residents Buy Disney Tickets For Family, Why Is The Trimurti Important In Hinduism, Infiniti Q30 2020 Interior, Apollo Ie Price, Pants On Fire Zac And Jay, How To Unsubscribe From An App On Iphone 8, Makoko Floating School, Mclaren 570s Horsepower, Memories Of Underdevelopment 123movies, Lonesome Traveler Quotes, Saturday Night Fever Soundtrack Vinyl, Chasing You Like A Shot Of Whiskey Chords, Animation 2021 Movies, Go Viral In A Sentence, 1980 Ferrari 308, 9 Lives Cat Food Reviews, 2019 Lexus Rc F For Sale, Harry Dean Stanton Cause Of Death, Johnnie Cochran Net Worth At Death, Absolutely Normal Chaos Characters, Pagani Huayra Imola Engine, The Last Of Sheila Blu-ray, Ginger Baker Trio Going Back Home, Otis Frey Age, " /> I have posted them purely for entertainment purposes only. ). Home 1950s 1960s 1970s Retro Advertising Mother's Little Helper: Vintage Drug Ads Aimed at Women. Song written and composed by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, This article is about the song by the Rolling Stones. She looks like everyone's oversexed aunt who just returned from a cruise to Aruba where she flirted with the 20-something cabin boys! So, YOU decide if you give up motherhood, a good marriage, or a spotless house.Bow where is my damn pill ??? The good old days were horrific. It was released as a single in the United States and peaked at number eight on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart in 1966. I should have given credit in the post and wish I could remember the name now. I guess it makes sense...as women became desperate housewives they had to deal with the stresses of keeping the house clean, getting the kids off to school and shuttled to extracurricular activities, and making sure a hot meal was waiting for their husband when he got home. The single's B-side, "Lady Jane", reached number 24. If you've ever been called an old soul like I have, or you were lucky enough to actually live during the mid-20th century in America, then you're in the right place! w$�~ ��EO�|O�ʱ����ԧ� 9V�� Are you holding her hostage in your own home? All written content, unless otherwise noted as being quotes, has been written and copyrighted by me. Another unclean house, another bottle of Ritalin prescribed. Q��n-Ȏ�[��9S>�|'τQɫ ��,y�;w�{z�#W����/^DB�����h_�h�MQ|�A����� 0�X�KF "...And though she's not really ill, there's a little yellow pill."Yikes!

I have a better solution instead of Miltown: it's called a playpen. So what do we do? Wednesday, August 27, 2014.
Fame Cosmetics, 12 Rules For Life Audiobook Length, Disneyland Paris Packages With Airfare, Nissan Leaf To Home System, Moodle Na, Amc Stock, Blinky Gun, Lamborghini Veneno Price 2018, 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander, 2020 Mercedes-benz Gle450 4matic, His Way Ministries, Ryan Gallagher Australia, Used Electric Cars Ontario, Ninurta And Nergal, Robert Shaw Quint, Texture Background Png, Sara Honda, Rush Limbaugh Wife Age, Lucky Luke Daisy Town Summary, Szczęsny Fifa 20, Koenigsegg Jesko Absolut Engine, Cadillac Cts-v, Toilet: Ek Prem Katha Hd Movie Online Watch, Problem Child Full Movie Full Screen, Osi Model, Can Florida Residents Buy Disney Tickets For Family, Why Is The Trimurti Important In Hinduism, Infiniti Q30 2020 Interior, Apollo Ie Price, Pants On Fire Zac And Jay, How To Unsubscribe From An App On Iphone 8, Makoko Floating School, Mclaren 570s Horsepower, Memories Of Underdevelopment 123movies, Lonesome Traveler Quotes, Saturday Night Fever Soundtrack Vinyl, Chasing You Like A Shot Of Whiskey Chords, Animation 2021 Movies, Go Viral In A Sentence, 1980 Ferrari 308, 9 Lives Cat Food Reviews, 2019 Lexus Rc F For Sale, Harry Dean Stanton Cause Of Death, Johnnie Cochran Net Worth At Death, Absolutely Normal Chaos Characters, Pagani Huayra Imola Engine, The Last Of Sheila Blu-ray, Ginger Baker Trio Going Back Home, Otis Frey Age, " />

Cherdo, I did a Google search and found a great site of archived pharmaceutical ads divided by decade. 183 0 obj << /Linearized 1 /O 187 /H [ 1152 628 ] /L 333457 /E 19579 /N 28 /T 329678 >> endobj xref 183 22 0000000016 00000 n 0000000809 00000 n 0000000941 00000 n 0000001096 00000 n 0000001780 00000 n 0000001954 00000 n 0000002084 00000 n 0000002681 00000 n 0000002968 00000 n 0000003526 00000 n 0000004335 00000 n 0000005124 00000 n 0000005457 00000 n 0000007543 00000 n 0000009590 00000 n 0000010655 00000 n 0000018063 00000 n 0000018193 00000 n 0000018301 00000 n 0000018727 00000 n 0000001152 00000 n 0000001758 00000 n trailer << /Size 205 /Info 181 0 R /Encrypt 185 0 R /Root 184 0 R /Prev 329667 /ID[<39ff07f29a9369707132b08438f8a179>] >> startxref 0 %%EOF 184 0 obj << /Type /Catalog /Pages 168 0 R /Metadata 182 0 R /JT 180 0 R /PageMode /UseThumbs /OpenAction 186 0 R >> endobj 185 0 obj << /Filter /Standard /R 2 /O ( U�V�.�`�����Dz�-���#_m�_�}�g) /U (��\)����4M҂� �w25����� !9�K) /P 65508 /V 1 /Length 40 >> endobj 186 0 obj << /S /GoTo /D [ 187 0 R /Fit ] >> endobj 203 0 obj << /S 521 /T 584 /Filter /FlateDecode /Length 204 0 R >> stream
1950s 1960s 1970s Retro Advertising. White culture is soulless and bleak. Schaffner goes on to say "the Stones retaliated by zeroing in on all those harried middle-aged housewives incapable of getting through the day, or getting to sleep at night, without the help of their legally prescribed 'little yellow pills.'"[5]. The song deals with the popularity of prescribed calming drugs among housewives, and the potential hazards of overdose or addiction. Great finds though -- it really reflecta on the mentality, or should I say MEN-tality of the time. What's with the giant hand? Do a search on Freddie Mercury, and one of the first auto-fill suggestions that Google will give you is "freddie mercury teeth."... What has happened to Victoria's Secret? :-). Kids are different today, I hear every mother say You're a wonderkind.This gave women's lib the extra push they needed, ha ha.Doesn't it make you wonder what the future bloggers will say about our televised bombardment of the public? "This reminds me of the pilot episode of the Brady Bunch--Mr. Brady confesses to being nervous about the wedding & Carol tells him to "just take a tranquilizr, darling". The page is about how there were a ridiculous amount of ads targeted at men with the message "Get your woman under control with this," not "drugs that were only prescribed to women.". NOW we have kids to raise alone, bills to pay AND a house to clean, while working for faceless corporations who don't give a fig about us, while our now divorced husbands by sports cars and date 21 year old disco chippies. White culture is lost again. And...jumping jiminy cricket! 125: The Rolling Stones' 'Aftermath, Offiziellecharts.de – The Rolling Stones – Mother's Little Helper", "The Rolling Stones Chart History (Hot 100)", Muddy Waters & The Rolling Stones Live At The Checkerboard Lounge, Chicago 1981, 25×5: the Continuing Adventures of the Rolling Stones, Olé Olé Olé! : A Trip Across Latin America, The Rolling Stones: An Illustrated Record, Stone Country: Country Artists Perform the Songs of the Rolling Stones, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Mother%27s_Little_Helper&oldid=984582849, Song recordings produced by Andrew Loog Oldham, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 20 October 2020, at 22:06. Great post! Or maybe it's Aunt Esther from. No shit, Sherlock. If there is a piece of your content used in one of my posts that you wish removed, kindly contact me via the contact form and I will delete it. WE DID!Of course we want a pill to solve our problems because WE created the problems. "Mother's Little Helper" peaked at number eight on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in 1966. If she's making a fashion faux pas, then it's the gays...definitely the gays. And oh yes, today's side effects for these drugs make me feel that the fact they get pushed into pharmacies without any proper testing should really be against the law! Mick Jagger sings lead with Keith Richards on backing vocal; a previously unreleased mix features Keith more prominently on vocals. If I've used a photo, video, etc in one of my posts it means I really dig it! ( It first appeared as the opening track to the United Kingdom version of their 1966 album Aftermath. And though she's not really ill, there's a little yellow pill It was released as a single in the United States and peaked at number eight on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart in 1966. �pt��������X���}�9T1yv�a�d�}����. That lady doesn't look the least bit like she's suffering from anxiety and depression--look at the telling smirk on her face. I had no idea these ads were so commonplace then--"Fellas, we can't replace your wife with a Stepford Wive Robot--but have her swallow some of these, it should do the trick. You want to go back to those days of drugging women and institutionalizing those who refuse to comply? Mother's Little Helper: Vintage Drug Ads Aimed at Women. Its very bipolar society.what is the answer? Read. Having said that, I mean no copyright infringement by the posting of pictures, videos, etc. No problem, just take the little lady to the doc's to get a prescription for Butisol, Thorazine, or that old standby, Valium, and your kitchen floor will be shining again in no time. Wednesday, August 27, 2014. I can't tell if the copy says the guys or the gays judge you. Women are lost. [3], Written by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, "Mother's Little Helper" was recorded at the RCA Records studios in Hollywood, California, in March 1966.
I have posted them purely for entertainment purposes only. ). Home 1950s 1960s 1970s Retro Advertising Mother's Little Helper: Vintage Drug Ads Aimed at Women. Song written and composed by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, This article is about the song by the Rolling Stones. She looks like everyone's oversexed aunt who just returned from a cruise to Aruba where she flirted with the 20-something cabin boys! So, YOU decide if you give up motherhood, a good marriage, or a spotless house.Bow where is my damn pill ??? The good old days were horrific. It was released as a single in the United States and peaked at number eight on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart in 1966. I should have given credit in the post and wish I could remember the name now. I guess it makes sense...as women became desperate housewives they had to deal with the stresses of keeping the house clean, getting the kids off to school and shuttled to extracurricular activities, and making sure a hot meal was waiting for their husband when he got home. The single's B-side, "Lady Jane", reached number 24. If you've ever been called an old soul like I have, or you were lucky enough to actually live during the mid-20th century in America, then you're in the right place! w$�~ ��EO�|O�ʱ����ԧ� 9V�� Are you holding her hostage in your own home? All written content, unless otherwise noted as being quotes, has been written and copyrighted by me. Another unclean house, another bottle of Ritalin prescribed. Q��n-Ȏ�[��9S>�|'τQɫ ��,y�;w�{z�#W����/^DB�����h_�h�MQ|�A����� 0�X�KF "...And though she's not really ill, there's a little yellow pill."Yikes!

Fame Cosmetics, 12 Rules For Life Audiobook Length, Disneyland Paris Packages With Airfare, Nissan Leaf To Home System, Moodle Na, Amc Stock, Blinky Gun, Lamborghini Veneno Price 2018, 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander, 2020 Mercedes-benz Gle450 4matic, His Way Ministries, Ryan Gallagher Australia, Used Electric Cars Ontario, Ninurta And Nergal, Robert Shaw Quint, Texture Background Png, Sara Honda, Rush Limbaugh Wife Age, Lucky Luke Daisy Town Summary, Szczęsny Fifa 20, Koenigsegg Jesko Absolut Engine, Cadillac Cts-v, Toilet: Ek Prem Katha Hd Movie Online Watch, Problem Child Full Movie Full Screen, Osi Model, Can Florida Residents Buy Disney Tickets For Family, Why Is The Trimurti Important In Hinduism, Infiniti Q30 2020 Interior, Apollo Ie Price, Pants On Fire Zac And Jay, How To Unsubscribe From An App On Iphone 8, Makoko Floating School, Mclaren 570s Horsepower, Memories Of Underdevelopment 123movies, Lonesome Traveler Quotes, Saturday Night Fever Soundtrack Vinyl, Chasing You Like A Shot Of Whiskey Chords, Animation 2021 Movies, Go Viral In A Sentence, 1980 Ferrari 308, 9 Lives Cat Food Reviews, 2019 Lexus Rc F For Sale, Harry Dean Stanton Cause Of Death, Johnnie Cochran Net Worth At Death, Absolutely Normal Chaos Characters, Pagani Huayra Imola Engine, The Last Of Sheila Blu-ray, Ginger Baker Trio Going Back Home, Otis Frey Age,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *