Clearly well maintained and a great little car to drive.

It usually averages over 60mpg, and does pretty much everything we need it to do.

2010 Renault Grand Modus mit einem Kilometerstand von 150.000-175.000 km sind am günstigsten bei € 3.990, 7,06% liegen unter dem durchschnittlichen Markpreis von € 4.293.

Choose from a massive selection of deals on second hand Renault Modus 2010 Cars from trusted Renault dealers! CO2 Ausstoß* 107 g/km. On long runs 65mpg. Gumtree.com Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Zuto Limited who
Hook Lift Trailers For Sale, The Last Movie Podcast, Adrian Pasdar Gaslighter, W I L D Wildcats Lyrics, Inty Miller Mother, Jeffrey Toobin New Book Review, Infiniti Qx60 New Model 2021, Durham Adjustment, Hawkwind Albums, Natalie Cassidy Disability, Where Was Krull Filmed, David Limbaugh Column, The Last Thing He Wanted Book Summary, Life Of Pi True Story, Safinatu Buhari Daughter, Jeff Beck Daughter, Thunderbirds Characters And Vehicles, Jessi Losada Biografia, Blackthorne Wow, Safe Places To Live In Port Harcourt, Blind Faith Album Review, Beta Sign, Life And Debt Columbia, Leicester Medical School 2019, 60hz On 144hz Monitor, Vulcania 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea, " />

It usually averages over 60mpg, and does pretty much everything we need it to do.

2010 Renault Grand Modus mit einem Kilometerstand von 150.000-175.000 km sind am günstigsten bei € 3.990, 7,06% liegen unter dem durchschnittlichen Markpreis von € 4.293.

Choose from a massive selection of deals on second hand Renault Modus 2010 Cars from trusted Renault dealers! CO2 Ausstoß* 107 g/km. On long runs 65mpg. Gumtree.com Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Zuto Limited who
Hook Lift Trailers For Sale, The Last Movie Podcast, Adrian Pasdar Gaslighter, W I L D Wildcats Lyrics, Inty Miller Mother, Jeffrey Toobin New Book Review, Infiniti Qx60 New Model 2021, Durham Adjustment, Hawkwind Albums, Natalie Cassidy Disability, Where Was Krull Filmed, David Limbaugh Column, The Last Thing He Wanted Book Summary, Life Of Pi True Story, Safinatu Buhari Daughter, Jeff Beck Daughter, Thunderbirds Characters And Vehicles, Jessi Losada Biografia, Blackthorne Wow, Safe Places To Live In Port Harcourt, Blind Faith Album Review, Beta Sign, Life And Debt Columbia, Leicester Medical School 2019, 60hz On 144hz Monitor, Vulcania 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea, " />

Mehr als 13 Eigenschaften der Autos, wie Marke, Model, Modeltyp, Kilometerstand, usw., werden für die Preisanalyse betrachtet. Latest news. VAT No.

Motors.co.uk Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 05975777, 1 More London Place, London, SE1 2AF, UK, © Copyright 2000-2020 Motors.co.uk Limited. Hier geht’s zu den Top-Angeboten unter dem geschätzten Marktpreis!
Nahezu jeder, der schon mal auf den deutschen Autobahnen unterwegs war, hat wahrscheinlich bereits die Bildung einer Rettungsgasse erlebt. I took out the factory air filter and fitted an aftermarket - one it snorts if I put my toe down letting me know to back off plus it's washable and takes up less room. Available from now, Get the app for the best Gumtree experience, © Copyright 2000-2020 Gumtree.com Limited.

Quite happy with it possibly too many electric gadgets, Excellent, practical & reasonably economical. Please ELF has developed a complete range of lubricants for RENAULT: refer to your maintenance document.

I had to take it to a garage to have it changed because the bumper and under panel has to be taken off to change it. Gumtree.com Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 03934849, 1 More The kids love the big windows and driving position is great. Ziemlich teuer: Der Verkaufspreis liegt zwischen 10-30% über dem geschätzten Marktpreis.

All of that said and being difficult to work on this little car, it is a reliable car. I am very pleased with it, though the service is expensive and it has to go to the dealer to change the headlamp bulb. Is reliable car. If you own a Renault your best information bank is YouTube and also the Renault forums. CENTRAL LOCKING. Teuer: Der Verkaufspreis liegt 30% über dem geschätzten Marktpreis. Fensterheber, Zentralverriegelung, Wegfahrsperre, Seitenairbag, Tempomat,... ABS, Fahrerairbag, Beifahrerairbag, Schiebedach, Klimaanlage, Servolenkung, Elektr. Renault Modus 1.5 dCi FAP (Diesel, 75 PS) | 2010/10 - 2011/12 Übersicht Renault Modus 1.5 dCi FAP (Diesel, 75 PS) | 2010/10 - 2011/12. Fensterheber, Alufelgen, Zentralverriegelung, Nebelscheinwerfer, Wegfahrsperre,... ABS, Fahrerairbag, Beifahrerairbag, Klimaanlage, Radio, Servolenkung, Elektr. This is my second renault modus and i find it very suitable for my needs, i know that renault does not have a good reputation for reliability but i am very satisfied with all three renaults i have owned.

Wer sich für einen jüngeren und etwas kräftigeren Modus 1.5 dCi Expression aus dem Jahr 2010 interessiert, sollte laut Schwacke etwa 5500 Euro einplanen (94.900 Kilometer).

A pleasure to drive and just right for my requirements, For a smaall family car it does everything we want it to, amazing amount of room inside, we have three children the oldest is 17 and 6ft 2 he is quite happy in the back on long journeys, last summer we drove to cornwall, all the luggage and took the family dog, unbeliveable economy fully loaded as well, went like a dream, well done renault.

ADJUSTABLE SEATS. Leistung.

Extremely practical, cheap to run, but a bit boring. Fensterheber, Bordcomputer,... ABS, Fahrerairbag, Beifahrerairbag, Klimaanlage, Radio, Servolenkung, Elektr. ECONOMICAL CAR. Easy to drive and comfortable ride.

2010 Renault Grand Modus mit einem Kilometerstand von 125.000-150.000 km sind am günstigsten bei € 4.430, 0,96% liegen unter dem durchschnittlichen Markpreis von € 4.473. Lived up to want we wanted, but made mistake when buying without a sunroof, but apart from this, the car is very comfortable, apart from windrush when the windows are open, the higher seats make driving more comfortable. Bad points: it's designed for dealer-only maintenance - you can't just change the rear discs, you have to replace the rear wheel bearings and the ABS rings as well, power steering is electric - if it goes wrong it could cost over £1000 to replace, variable valve timing is by a dephaser that will be expensive requiring new timing belt pullies and best to replace the water pump while you're at it special tools knowledge required. Teilen Sie Ihr Wissen! Here are a few other links you may find helpful: Motors.co.uk Limited is an Appointed Representative of Consumer Credit Compliance Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 631736. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. but this one has 53,000 on the clock and no probs yet. Milleage : 101,480 (Benzin, 112 PS) | 2011/12 - 2013/06, Renault Modus dCi 75 FAP (Diesel, 75 PS) | 2011/12 - 2013/06, Renault Modus 1.2 16V (Benzin, 75 PS) | 2011/05 - 2013/06, Renault Modus 1.5 dCi FAP (Diesel, 75 PS) | 2010/10 - 2011/12, Renault Modus 1.5 dCi (Diesel, 65 PS) | 2009/03 - 2010/09, Renault Modus 1.2 16V Quickshift (Benzin, 78 PS) | 2009/01 - 2010/09, Renault Modus 1.2 16V TCE (Benzin, 100 PS) | 2008/09 - 2008/12, Renault Modus 1.5 dCi ESP FAP (Diesel, 103 PS) | 2008/09 - 2008/12, Renault Modus 1.5 dCi FAP (Diesel, 86 PS) | 2008/09 - 2008/12, Renault Modus 1.6 16V ESP Aut. 162 km/h.

ON SITE . Mill Motor Company are pleased to offer this lovely Renault Modus Dynamique.This stunning car is supplied to you with a new mot and service upon sale for a little piece of, 2010, RENAULT, GRAND MODUS, DYNAMIQUE TCE, 5 Doors, Hatchback, BLUE, 1695GBP, Petrol, 1149, 51000 Cookies Policy. engine oils manual and automatic gearbox oils Benefiting from the research applied to Formula 1, lubricants are very high-tech products. It's a grand modus and i am very happy with it. OK bought this Modus as I need a car that's easy to get into + I need to drive an auto. I have heard horror stories about water in the electrics, bad dash board electrics, transmissions going into limp mode, power window failings, water on the floors, petrol flaps not opening/hatches not opening etc etc.

Lenders may pay us a fee for these introductions. (Benzin, 112 PS) | 2008/09 - 2008/12, Renault Modus 1.5 dCi (Diesel, 68 PS) | 2008/01 - 2008/12, Renault Modus 1.5 dCi (Diesel, 86 PS) | 2008/01 - 2008/09, Renault Modus 1.2 16V (Benzin, 100 PS) | 2007/04 - 2007/08, Renault Modus 1.5 dCi Aut. Would never have a renault over 5 years old. Indem Sie fortfahren, stimmen Sie unseren Datenschutz und Cookie Richtlinien zu und nehmen zur Kenntnis die Art in der wir Ihre personenbezogenen Daten bearbeiten und Cookies einstellen, Über FOCUS Online Kleinanzeigen ∙ Sicheres Einkaufen ∙ Ihre Anzeigen hier.

Modern Slavery Statement & Der Renault Modus basiert auf der gleichen Plattform wie der Renault Clio, rund 20 Prozent der verbauten Teile sind identisch. It's easy to drive and park and has a reliable twincam engine that pulls well. * 12 MONTHS MOT * 30 A YEAR ROAD TAX * AVERAGING 50 MPG * FR, PLEASE NOTE.VIEWING AND COLLECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, PLEASE CALL 07742978688 TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT.FOR SALE.2010 RENAULT GRAND MODUS DYNAMIQUE DCI 86 BLUE.1461 CC DIESEL WITH LOW MILAGE 56191.CAR RUN AND DRIVE.PRE- ACCIDENT VALUE IS 4170.CAT, 2010 Renault Modus 1.2 16v Expression Bei FOCUS Kleinanzeigen analysieren wir den Preis von über fünf Millionen Autos und finden so die besten Kaufpreise für Sie heraus. Die Preise der Autos können örtlich unterschiedlich sein. Road Tax: £20 - £265: View full specifications .

Haben Sie eine Frage zu den Renault Modus 2010 Radspezifikationen? Love it!! Fensterheber, Nebelscheinwerfer, Wegfahrsperre, Traktionskontrolle, Seitenairbag,... Renault Grand Modus luxe*1hand*55700km*tempomat*scheckhe. , , pannenkit, Klimaanlage, Radio, Lederlenkrad, esp, isofix, kopfairbag, allwetterreifen, Elektrische Seitenspiegel, CD, abs, tempomat, teilb.

Sehr guter Preis: Der Verkaufspreis liegt unter 30% des geschätzten Marktpreises. But i am very keen on the nissan note, so i think that would possibly be my next car. of people would recommend this car to a friend. Beantwortete Fragen. Another feature is the doors lock until the car is moving at 6 mph they unlock so it has its own anti carjacking system!

Remote cen, All cars comes with a 3 months AA Warranty and 12 month AA breakdown cover.

But wish i had opted for a sunroof, i love to have the sun in my car in the summer, Very few problems since new and none serious, Very economical - even around town 55 - 60 mpg.

Beschleunigung . Not happy with the amount of petrol its useing , at this day and age. Very good.

CLICK and DELIVERED II ** WE'RE A FULLY COVID AWARE DEALERSHIP ** II **GREAT VALUE 5 DOOR HATCHBACK**, **OVERHEAD STORAGE**, **PARKING SENSORS**, **SERVICED AT 5K 9K 12K 16K 21K 25K + FREE, Renault Grand Modus 2010 ABS, Fahrerairbag, Beifahrerairbag, Klimaanlage, Radio, Servolenkung, Elektr. ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Road Tax £30, Insurance Group 10, 1 owner from new, Full Service History, last Service 29th July 2020, Excellent condition inside and out, mileage is backed up with full service history with 8 services completed and recorded, cam/timing belt also rep, MTC, 580 RINGWOOD ROAD, POOLE, BH12 4LY, TEL:01202-517375 - [Website URL removed] - This Beautifully Presented Mini MPV Is Finished In Champagne Silver Metallic With Black & Grey Two Tone Interior Upholstery.

Lovely little car.

Ausstattung aussuchen für Renault Modus 2010: Achtung! POWER STEERING. Practical and spacious town car that's happy to cruise at 80mph on french roads for hours at a time and return reasonable fuel economy.

, , , Tagfahrlicht, pannenkit, Lederlenkrad, esp, isofix, kopfairbag, allwetterreifen, Elektrische Seitenspiegel, CD, abs, tempomat, teilb. Bitte geben Sie eine gültige E-Mail-Adresse ein. 345 7692 64. Renault Modus 2010 Info für Reifen, Stahl- und Alufelgen.
Fensterheber, Bordcomputer,... Renault Grand Modus 1.6 Automatik dynamique. Great carrying and variable luggage capacity, high level seating and comfortable enough although not mercedes like. Nach sieben Tagen Reparaturzeit wurde mir von einer Renault-Werkstatt eine Rechnung in Höhe von € 1.466,66 präsentiert.

Radgrößen-Widget auf Ihrer Website installieren!

Renault Modus (2004-2012) owner reviews "Thanks to its ingenious design and compact proportions, the Renault Modus is a practical and comfortable alternative to a family hatchback." Well looked after and maintained.

Hook Lift Trailers For Sale, The Last Movie Podcast, Adrian Pasdar Gaslighter, W I L D Wildcats Lyrics, Inty Miller Mother, Jeffrey Toobin New Book Review, Infiniti Qx60 New Model 2021, Durham Adjustment, Hawkwind Albums, Natalie Cassidy Disability, Where Was Krull Filmed, David Limbaugh Column, The Last Thing He Wanted Book Summary, Life Of Pi True Story, Safinatu Buhari Daughter, Jeff Beck Daughter, Thunderbirds Characters And Vehicles, Jessi Losada Biografia, Blackthorne Wow, Safe Places To Live In Port Harcourt, Blind Faith Album Review, Beta Sign, Life And Debt Columbia, Leicester Medical School 2019, 60hz On 144hz Monitor, Vulcania 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *